Solangelo

Everything had to be perfect, because today was a special day for them. And for all the couples too, but it's not about them. Will came back from a trip and Nico missed him, he was supposed to come back in only one week but he decided to make a surprise to him. He had planned everything down to the smallest details. He had tried to go unnoticed in Camp Half-Blood,but of course Leo had seen him and It was hurrying to tell the others ... Fortunately Nico did not know it.Will was hiding in the cabin of Hades and waited patiently his boyfriend.Chiron organize a dancing party for this love day and Will knew that Nico would get bored and go to his cabin thinking he was alone and that's when Will would get out of his hiding place! A boy dressed in black entirely walked in and went to sit on the bed. "Will .." he said "why you are not there?" Will will go and put his hand on bis eyes and said"I'm here" .. Nico turned and a glimmer of happiness appeared in his eyes "Will?What are you doing here?You only came back in a week?" The blonde smiled and approached his precious friend .. " I thought that it would be nice to see himself now. "He hesitated and continued" and then you missed me death boy "Nico took Will's hand and said" you also missed me sunshine"and he 'Kissed. It was a real kiss not a simple kiss to annoy as usual no..a real one.