New partner

(WARNING: this book contains alot of self harm and everything on that topic.. so if u don't like that stuff then this is not the book for you)

Danny's pov
I told Brian that I am off to work. When I was about to get to the door but Brian stops me and punches me to the ground and says if you come home late I will do more than punch you got it. I tell me that I got what he says then I walk out of the house and drive to work. When I got to work I go to the bathroom and lock it pull out a razor blade from my wallet and roll up my sleeve and add more cuts to my wrist. I clean my self up and go out. After I solved another case I go back to headquarters and I saw'll a new guy talking to my boss. My boss called me over to meet my new partner named Steve. When my boss left I showed Steve around headquarters and showed him to his office right by mine. When I was showing Steve around I noticed that he kept smiling and would not stop looking at me. When I showed Steve to his office I saw'll him looking at my wrist and I saw'll his smile turn to a frown I asked if he was alright and he said yeah I am just find Danny.
"Time Skip's"
When I got home I was greeted by Brian with him pushing me against the wall then hitting me repeatly he said that I was one minute late. After a few minutes later Brian stopped hitting me and told me to get cleaned up I went into the bathroom and pulled out the razor again and added four more cuts to my wrist.
A/N: hey guys so I forgot to tell you guys that this is a fanfic about Danny and Steve from the show Hawaii five-O also that I will try to update the story everyday. See you in the next chapter love ya.😉❤❤