Orphan [Demi Lovato and Harry Styles Fanfic.]

"Come on Miss Lovato,just one more push." the doctor said,"I am trying." I screamed pushing with all of my strength. I then heard a few cries,"Congratulations,you got a beautiful baby boy!" the doctor handed the baby to the nurses to clean him off and cut the cord.

I was just laying there,breathing hair,sweaty. I wiped the wet sweaty brown hair out of my face,the nurse handed me my baby,he suddenly stopped crying,I smiled,"Hey baby.." I kissed his forehead,"Mommy is going to love you and take care of you,I promise." I held onto his little hand,"I never leaving you." I kissed his soft skin.

"What are you going to name him?" the nurse smiled,"Zayden Thomas Lovato." I smiled at my baby boy. "Alright. Cute name." she smiled.

2 years later;

"Are we almost home,mommy?" Zayden asked,"Just about." I smiled a little,I parked my old beat up toyota. I got out and then I helped Zayden out of his car seat,these boys drove by,whistling at me,I glared at them,I picked him up and carried him insde,"I'm back from the store,Marie." Marie is my orphange owner.

You are usually kicked out once you're 18,but Marie is the nicest owner I met,she let me stay,if I promise to run errands. "Marie?" I put Zayden down and walked around the house,I picked up a note.

"Took the kids out. Sorry we weren't there to help you  put up groceries.xoxox Marie." I sighed,"Of course." I headed back to my car and got the groceries from my car and carried them inside. I got them on the kitchen counter and started unpacking everything and putting them up.

Once I was finished,I headed to my bedroom,finding Zayden playing,"Hey dude,come love on mommy." I padded the bed,he tried to climb up,but I helped him,"Mommy." he sat on my lap as I was brushing through his hair,"Yeah,baby boy?" 

"Why don't I have a daddy?" he looked at me with brown eyes,that looked just like me,I sighed,"It's hard to say,baby...you don't love mommy?" I faked frowned,"No,no,no,I love mommy!" he stood up on my lap,he kissed my lips like a mommy and son would do.

I was raped at 17.

"Hey beautiful." Tyler stumbled to me,"Can you go away,you stink." I  said,"Come on baby,You know you want my lumber." he breathed on my neck,"No,I actually don't." I pushed him off,"Come on." he pushed me to the wall and kissed my neck,"Stop." I tried to pull away,but he was so much stronger than me. 

He started sucking on my neck,"Tyler,stop." I whined,"No way,I want to fuck you,so I will." he picked me up and carried me to his bedroom,"TYLER PLEASE!!" I cried out as he was stripping of my clothes,"You'll love this,Demetria." 

"Mommy,I'm hungry." Zayden looked at me,"You are?" I smiled,"Yes,I want mac and cheese!" he smiled big,I giggled,I carried him downstair,I sat him on the couch and started cooking the noodles,"We're back!" Marie and the kids came running in.

"Welcome home!" I smiled,"Want some Mac & Cheese?"
"Sure!" Kenzie,one of the orphans,said.

"Alright."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW STORY!!

5 comments and 10 votes until next one!!

xxxChloe & Haley.

Ps. watch the trailer. :)