Chapter 3.

"Okay Zayden. We should head home." I picked up him,"It was nice meeting you,Harry." I smiled a little,"You too,Demi,and you too Zayden." he smiled. I started walking to my car,"Wait,Demi.." he ran to me,"Huh?" I turned around. "I'd like to give you two tickets to my concert tonight." he handed me two tickets.

"Erm,I would like to but, I don't know who One Direction is.." I bit my lip,he chuckled,"Then you should really home." he smiled,"I really hope I see you there." he winked and walked off,I sighed. I headed to my car and got Zayden in his carseat,then I got in and drove home. "I love Harry,mommy." he said,"I know,but you shouldn't...we probably won't ever see him again,sweetheart." 

I parked my car and got out,I picked up Zayden who was asleep,I carried him inside,I put him in his bed in our bedroom and tucked him inside,"Goodnight my baby." I kissed his forehead."Omg,you got One Direction tickets!!" Brittany snatched the tickets from my back pocket,"Erm...yeah." I bit my lip. "CAN WE GO?! I LOVE THEM!!" she smiled,she's about 10 years old.

"Shhhhh.." I looked at Zayden who was sleeping,"Please,please!" she begged,"Fine...go get ready." I closed my door once she walked out,I went into my closet. I slipped on black jeans and a black and and white sweater. I slipped on black high heel combacts and got on a black beanie. I grabbed my purse,"Where are you going?" Marie asked,"I'm taking Brittany to an One Direction,long story." I got in my car with Brittany,"You are the best!!" she smiled,I shrugged and drove to the venue.

"Where did you get these!?" she smiled,"These are good seats."

"Long story.." I found a parking spot.

We got out and headed inside and found our seat,"We're really close." I smiled a little.

..

A  band called,Little Mix opened for the One Direction.

"Straight off the plane to a new hotel

Just touched down, you could never tell

A big house party with a crowded kitchen

People talk shh but we don't listen" Harry sang,I bit my lip.

"Tell me that I'm wrong but I do what I please

Way too many people in the Addison Lee

Now I'm at the age when I know what I need, oh, whoa" another guy sang.

"Midnight memories, oh, oh, oh, oh.

Baby you and me

Stumbling in the street

Singing, singing, singing, singing

Midnight memories, oh, oh, oh, oh.

Anywhere we go never say no

Just do it, do it, do it, do it"All of them sang.

I looked at Brittany who was dancing along,I smiled at her,I clapped my hands. I felt something under my seats,I pulled it off and there were two backstage passes,my mouth dropped,"OMG BACKSTAGE PASSES?!! i love you Demi!!" she hugged me,"Yeah.." I bit my lip. 

The concert ended and we headed backstage,Harry saw me and smiled,"Hey Demi." he went to me,"Hey." I smiled a little. "Who's this?" he looked at Brittany,"This is...my cousin,Brittany." I looked at her,like ' just go with it.' 

"Well,hello Brittany,I'm Harry." he winked at her,"Oh my...god..I love you!" she hugged him,he hugged her,"Demi,take a picture!!" Brittany smiled,Harry picked her up and I took a picture,"Let me show the the guys lads." he smiled,holding Brittany's hand,"Lads,this is Demi and her cousin Brittany,this is--"

"That's Niall,that's Liam,That's Zayn,and that's Louis...my favorite." Brittany smiled,I bit my lip,"It's nice to meet you guys." I nodded,shaking their hands,"So how did you like the concert?" Harry smiled,flipping his hair,"It was pretty good,I'm amazed." I smiled,"PRETTY GOOD?! DEMI,IT WAS AWESOME!" Brittany smiled,making Harry chuckled.

"Where's the little guy?" 

"Home sleeping..which this girl should too."

"Let's get a picture with you,Brittany." he smiled and gathered around with the other guys and I took a  picture of them. "What do you say?"

"Thank you guys! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!" she smiled,They all signed her notebook,then Harry handed me a paper,"Open it when you get home,he winked. "Let's go Brittany." I fixed my purse,"Bye guys!!" she waved.

We got in the car,"How did Harry know your name?"

"Long story."

We got home and she went to bed,I closed my bedroom door and opened the paper Harry got me,it had his phone number on it.

"I like you. Call me sometime,Demi :) -HS." it said,along with his number,I smiled a little.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it!

10 votes and 5 comments for the next!!