part 4

Part 4
Enjoy guyss
Manik  "What the hell do you think of yourself? Bataa kar nahi jaa sakti thi? Aur phone kya sirf games ke liye rakha hai kya?"

Nandini   manik tum so rahe the. Aur main tumhe jagaana nahi chaahthi thi."

Manik  "Just shut up. Hamesha apni hi manmaani karti rehti ho. Jhaansi ki raani. Pata hai main kitna dar gaya tha? Kaise kaise khyaal aa rahe the man mein?"

Her eyes glistened with happiness hearing these statements from him and she smiled contently looking at him. She saw the same old manik back. He stopped speaking abruptly seeing her smile and realized that he had gone too far.

Manik : "Umm...mera matlab, mera matlab..wohh..."

His expressions changed in a span of a second. He pulled her to him by her arms and she winced.

Manik  (angrily) "Don't ever try to think of running away from me. I am warning you. The consequences shall be very bad. Yesterday night was just a trailer of that. And yes, kal raat ko tumne jo harkat ki hai naa..usse main bhoola nahi hu. Aur tumhe bhi bhoolne nahi dunga. Uss galti ki sazaa toh tumhe milegi hi. Aise kitne raato tak bhaagti rahogi, huhh?"
And tell me at were u doing here bollooo

She was shocked
Nandini   I was just roaming
Manik I'm gonna tell u at is roaming just went ad watch

looking at the sudden change in him. She looked defeated and a tear escaped her eye. She averted her gaze and looked to the ground. He left her and moved to the suite. After a few minutes, the bell boy came with their bags. They sat in their car and set to go home. Nobody spoke anything. But, from the corner of his eyes, he could see that she was wiping her tears. Something inside him did not like it.

Manik "No manik  Don't fall for it again. You'll hurt yourself. This is all her drama. She is an expert in it."
He take her in room ad throw her on bed
Roaming right ohhh poor baby
  Now time for some fun 
He go to almirah ad take out smthg
Nandu gasp watching that she DT know wt is in his mind. He takeout belt ad come near her

Manik no no. I'm ur nandini ppll leave me

Nandini tch tch u think I'm fool u gonna leave me hhh but I'm gonna she u who manik malhotra is. He sprink that belt on her legs she cried in pain he gonna continue this torvher but he's phone rang he angrily took call ad he's expression turn into soften he leave her

Get ready we r going
Nandu get ready

-
-

The car stopped in front of  a huge gate and she could see the words, "The malhotra  Mansion" imprinted on it. The watchman opened the gates. The mansion was beautifully decorated and she could see nyonika  standing on the terrace. She saw the car and quickly ran inside. The car stopped and he got out. But, she was still not sure of getting down and was constantly fidgeting with her dupatta. He opened the car door for her to come out and with a smirk he said, "Welcome to hell wifey!" They walked up to the entrance only to be greeted by nyonika  , who was standing holding the arrti thaali, for the ritual to be performed for the new bride. She greeted them and handed over a gift to nandini .

Nandini  "Mam, I am sorry, I can't take this!"

Nyonika  cupped nandini face in a motherly fashion and said, "Mam? Mom kaho beta. You are my daughter-in-law now, not only an employee."

"Shuru ho gaya inka naatak!", manik  murmured and left to his room. The two ladies sat on the dining table to have breakfast, when they saw manik  leaving for work.

Nyonika : "manik kal hi tumhari shaadi hui hai. Aur aaj office?"

Manik  "Of course, aap ke tarah successful jo banna hai!"

Sarcasm dripping from every word. This was nothing new to nandini . She knew of this tussle between the mother and the son. Many a times, she even tried to mend thinngs. But, it was no use. His dad had completely brainwashed him. Thinking about manik  Dad, he was nowhere to be seen. She thought of asking about him to nyonika  but then thought that it would not be appropriate coz she also knew what kind of a relationship  nyonika  and raghav  share. Manik  stormed out of the house but not before glaring at nandu  The two ladies were the only two people in the entire mansion. Nyonika showed her the mansion. She shared with her everything about manik his childhood, his pranks, his toys, his childhood pics, his achievements everything. Even nandu was surprised coz as far she had dealed with her in the past in her office, she was a very professional lady, who never spoke more than required. She never knew that nyoniks had an emotional side as well. But, things had changed now. Earlier she was just nyonika  assistant, but now a member of the .malhotra  family. Nyoniks only spoke about manik  for hours. But, nandini was not tired at all. She wanted to hear more about him. It was like a way of meeting the old manik again, the manik she was head over heels in love with. Suddenly, the phone started ringing. Nyonika  picked it up. It was  mother on the line.

Bas I'm tired ad response have to be nice  😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
Tbhi update kroggi OK byy