Chapter 4 - Sex Slave

Chapter 4 – Sex Slave

[Brittany's POV]

My eyes were widened with shock. Gabriel and Aubrey looked like they were slapped on their faces because of what Dave had said too. Even though those two were the ones who provoked Dave, they didn't see that coming.

"U-Umm..." I searched for the right words to say. It wasn't the first time that someone had confessed to me but it was the first time that someone as good looking as Dave did.

But we were talking about Dave. I didn't know if I was supposed to be angry at him or be flattered. I didn't know of what I was supposed to say.

Sure, Dave was handsome and all but his personality was not something that I could compliment. First, he blackmailed me and second, he invited me to his house to do God-knew-what. If those were the things that a proper guy should do...then I would rather be thrown out of the Earth.

Wait.

What I was doing was something a proper girl wouldn't do. A proper girl wouldn't have a relationship with her bestfriend's boyfriend in the first place.

I guessed that I had no right to complain since I was on the same page as Dave.

"Was that what you wanted to hear?" Dave asked. "There's no way in hell that I'm going to like you," my heart ached by what he said.

Was I expecting it to be real?

I should have seen this coming.

I was just a plaything to Dave. It was impossible for him to like me...so, why did I get my hopes up when he just jokingly confessed to me?

Why were guys that were surrounding me such a pain in the ass?

There was Paul...a guy who wouldn't break up with my bestfriend even though he was already in a relationship with me. He would always reason that if he would break up with my bestfriend, Sophie, her depression would worsen and the cuts on her body would pile up. I also agreed since I was aware of what depression could do to a person. Who knew of what Sophie would do once Paul breaks up with her and get together with me, right? I loved my bestfriend...but I loved Paul too.

Sophie officially had everything that she loved, including me.

"What the hell, Dave?!" Aubrey slapped the back of Dave's head. "I thought that you wer—"

Dave ignored Aubrey and immediately grabbed my hand to drag me upstairs. Aubrey just rolled her eyes whilst Gabriel just calmed her down with a hug.

Those two were sweet.

I kind of envied them.

***

Dave locked the door as we stepped inside his room. His room was neat and tidy. I could quite say that his room was tidier than mine or there were not that many things inside that room to start with. A couple of books were placed inside a shelf that was located on the left side of his room, a lamp shade beside his bed, and just his clothing drawer on the right side of the room.

There was not even a television inside the room.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't complaining. It was just that with a room this big, he could have placed anything inside it.

I guessed that being a member of a family who owned a music company was really something.

If any of the girls in my school knew about Dave being rich, I bet that they would all flock around him—not saying that they didn't flock around him now but you know...maybe the number of girls who liked him would triple.

Even Paul Johnson, who was currently the quarterback of the football team, couldn't compare to that.

Was there possibly a way to merge Dave's good looks and status to Paul's personality...?

Probably not.

I knew that I was wrong for loving Paul especially when I fell in love with him even though Sophie was already his girlfriend. I blamed everything on Cupid. If he shot an arrow to a different guy...then I wouldn't have had my conscience butting in in my mind every time I thought of Paul.

For Pete's sake, why did it have to be Paul of all people?

"What's got you spacing out over nothing?" Dave's voice snapped me out my thoughts. "Are you thinking of my confession earlier?"

"You wish," I rolled my eyes. "Right from the very start, I knew that you were just kidding around,"

"Oh," he acted all surprised. "I didn't know that you didn't have that much confidence in yourself,"

"So...you're saying that you really like me?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "What you said earlier was true, then?"

"Maybe...or maybe not," he shrugged. "I'll leave that up to your imagination,"

"Tell me the truth," I looked at him straight into the eyes. "Why is an introvert guy like you interested in me? I'm the complete opposite of you. You were called an introvert not just for nothing. You don't like the attention whilst I'm the student council president who needs to talk to a lot of people,"

"You really want to know the reason?" he sat on the edge of his bed.

"Please explain," I sighed. I hated bailing my eyeballs out just because I couldn't figure out what Dave really wanted with me. If he just needed sex, he could have had any girl that he wanted...any girl that was better looking than I was.

"It's because I'm attracted to the outcome of what you're doing," he said. "I'm eager to see how you will fail and be hurt about it."

FumiseLove

Hi guys :) Here I'm going to link the book the I'm focusing at. Why am I focusing on it? It's because I can make money whilst writing my stories! You can pay per chapter and the first three chapters are free! Give it a go if you want to but please support my stories...it will really mean a lot to me since I'm struggling to buy a new laptop since this old laptop of mine is not working properly now.

Download the Radish app in iOS and Android and keep updated :) (Do take note that this app is not available on the web)

Blood and Victory Academy

Here's the link: https://radish.app.link/L4yY2N0NxA

Overview:

Blood and Victory Academy.

A school for vampire hunters.

Ash Miller is a notorious girl who got kicked out of high school. Little did she know that destiny is already waiting at the front step of her door. Simon Hale is willing to help her through her training in becoming a vampire hunter like her parents whilst Tyrone Eastaughffe is ready to make her life a living hell.

What will become of Ash Miller who has her heart torn between two opposite predators?