It's Gotta Be You In Our Midnight Memories. (demiall)

IT'S GOTTA Be YOU IN OUR MIDNIGHT MEMORIES

hey guys! This is my first story this year! Hope you enjoy it directioners! And others. Thanks!

CHARACTERS!

Diana Malik- Happy Girl always singing in bathroom. sister of Zayn Malik. well  she is a good singer, very beautiful, she is a singer to be known as Demi Lovato.

Zayn Malik- Brother of Diana. he is also a good singer. he is a member of a band called " One Direction". he is very  photogenic. very handsome.

Best Friends of Diana Malik                                                                                                                 Eleanor - Girlfriend of louis. she is a model she has a twin sister. she is beautiful and has a great personality.

    Perry- Girlfriend of Zayn. she is also a singer like zayn. she is a member of a band called "little mix". she is very beautiful and photogenic/

    Sofia. Girlfriend of  Liam. she is enemy of diana but they became bestfriend because of daniell. I cannot say that she has a great personality. she is beautiful also.

     Daniell- exgirlfriend of Liam. she has a curly hair and she is very beautiful and has a great personality also

Best friends of Zayn

Harry Styles- He is very cute and he has a dimples. closest friend of Zayn Malik. a photogenic one also. he is also member of a band called " One Direction". he is the exboyfriend of Taylor Swift.

Louis Tomlinson - he has a chinky eyes. Boyfriend of eleanor. also a member of One Direction. he is Very handsome and cute.

Liam payne- best friend of zayn and diana. he is the exboyfriend of daniell. he is the boyfriend of sofia. he is so cute and handsome.

Niall Horan- A very cute irish boy who likes happy meal. he has a blue eyes. (just read the story and you will know who is reall niall in the story)

Chapter: 1

; hey you!

“hey zayn wake up! We are late now wake up wake up!” “what again?” he replies “we are late to our first dau of our school duh!” I said “oh yeah, maybe perry I s waiting for me now wait 5 minutes!” he said “okay just hurry I will walk now” I said. By the way that is my brother Zayn Malik, My name is Diana malik.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.after five minutes>>>>

“ hey my little lady your so very slow at walking” said zayn “shut up, Big Brother! , hahahahahahaha” I said. “zayn, diana wait for me!” oh, yeah that is harry styles my brother's bestfriend. “so diana, still single? Hahahhaha sorry i'm just joking” said by harry, I said “ why every first day of school your asking me that!?” then zayn replied “because....... ehem, can I live you two?” harry said “ yes...” I said “no! Don't leave me here alone” zayn replied “ your not alone your with harry! Bye!”. After zayn leave us two we don't speak with each other and then suddenly he talks “ so your still single” I repliy “yeah!” harry quick reply “you know when I first saw you my world like stop and stares for a while” I reply “hahahahaha is that just the way you are by bruno mars?” he repliy “yeah, I love you just the way you are” and it's like what!!!!! he has a crush on me well i'm not sure so I ask him “do you have a crush on me?” he reply “ I don't have a crush on you” whoo yeah and then.. “ I love you” Oh my Gosh huhuhu “oh look harry that is our school bye” and I quick go to our school “don't tell it to anybody” he shouted.

Oh my gosh who is that irish boy, blue eyes, but he's not my type good bye irish boy with blonde hair!

“perry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shout very loud “oh my gosh diana! Wow new hair why's your color is blue” she ask, I reply “this is only a highlight babe hahahhaha” then she reply “where's your brother?” I reply “i don't know because he left me alone with harry by the way I will tell you something” she said “okay what is it?” so we go to the washroom and talking about harry said to me “really he said that to you, eeeh so Romantic!” perry said, I reply “ romantic!? Yuck!” she said “ where is eleanor, daniell and sofia?” then we heard something, something from the cr.

“waahhhhh! Oh my gosh is harry said that to you!” eleanor said, I reply "yeah and what are you doing here? so your listening to us the whole time! what are you doing you scared perry" the bell ring! "oh my gosh! CLASSES NOW!" said sofia. so we go to our classroom and laughing and our prof. is all ready there and our prof said " five of you go out your late again in the first day of school! how dare you !, but wait before you go outside please diana sing so that you won't go outside" what! you want me to sing no wway mr. , then perry said to me "diana song now please!" and it feels like yeah why i won't sing i will sing now "okay mr. i will sing now" somy bffs said "yes!" so here it goes "you don't even know me but i feel you crying diana!" i sung, "okay so you five will not go outside so our lesson today is....." said by our prof.

.

.

.

.

.

.

after classes.

" hey zayn did you know that i sing in our class because our prof. said if i could sing so that we could not go outside" I said, Oops i said the word or sentence. "what!!!! soo how's your prof reaction when you sing?" zayn said, "well oh there is perry!"  i said, "hi babe" zayn said to perry "hi how are you i really miss you" perry said while there hugging each other.