Chapter 2: Planning!

"Hmmm... this is harder than I thought..." I sighed, sitting on my bed thinking. All I had done yet was write 'Karma's Birthday Plan' on my notebook.
I hadn't really got any ideas at all.

I stretched and looked up at the ceiling.
"We definitely can't invite everyone to a 'party till you drop' thing, since we're dating in secret... then how about..."
I scratched my head, wondering what to do, when the bell rang.

Mom was out shopping, so I had to get the door. I suppose you can guess who it was.

"Nagisa-kun, I took your notebook with me by mistake~" Karma grinned at me, holding out my notebook.

"Karma-kun, you didn't have to come all the way to return it, you know. We didn't even get any homework today." I sighed, taking it from his hand.

"Isn't your mom home, Nagisa-kun?" Karma peeked into the hallway.

Uh-oh.
I knew where this was going.

I took a step back and shut the door up to a point from where I could quickly shut it completely if Karma tried to enter.

"Ka-Karma-kun, I've got some work to do today, so--"
"Eeeh, so there's really no one here!" Karma grabbed the door with just one hand and opened it all the way, much to my dismay.
The he forced his way in against my will!

"Karma-kun, what-"
I was interrupted when Karma suddenly put his lips to mine, slamming the door shut.

I instinctively pushed him away.
"Wha--?! Karma-kun, don't just do these things whenever you want to!"
"What do you mean? We're a couple now! And couples are incomplete without this stuff~" Karma chuckled, then picked me up.

"Karma-kun?!"
"Let's go up to your bedroom, Na-gi-sa-kuuun~♥" he sang, with a really devilish look in his eyes!!
A chill ran down my spine as I realised his intentions.

"Karma-kun, let go! LET GO!!" I cried, desperately struggling to loosen his hold. But obviously, it didn't work. Again.

And so, Karma carried me on his shoulder, as if I was a sack or something, and went right up to my bedroom.

Mom, please come back, please come back, please come back...
I silently prayed all the way. But I knew she won't be coming back for a while, since she told me there was a sale going on and she had a lot of shopping to do.

Once inside my room, Karma dropped me down on the bed, and, to my UTTER shock, took off his shirt!! What the hell was he planning to do?!!

"Ka-Ka-Ka-Karma-kun?! Wait a minute, wait just a minute!!" I stammered, feeling my face boil. I mean, I was looking right at his body! Okay, right at his awesome body!!

"Why, Nagisa-kun? Haven't I waited long enough?" Karma got on top of me and started kissing my neck. I felt like dying!!
"Karma-kun, sto--" My heart almost stopped when I suddenly felt Karma's cold fingers caressing my chest, inside my shirt. And that was it!!!

I pushed Karma back with all my might!
"What- Nagisa-kun?!" Karma blinked at me, startled.
"You-you-you...YOU!! You pervert!! What are you doing?! That too in broad daylight! Have some restrictions to your indecency!! Molester!!!" I shouted at Karma, my head spinning and my face steaming hot.

Karma just stared at me till I finished, then said,"Nagisa-kun, what are you so embarrassed about? We're a couple now--"
"You know, being a couple does NOT mean making out in the middle of the day!! What are you, an animal?!" I cried, backing away as far as I could.

"Huuuh? Then, according to you, what does being a couple mean?" Karma reached out and dragged me close to him. No, actually, he made me sit on his lap.

"Well...I..." I tried my best to think staight without getting carried away by his body heat.Or smell. Or muscles. Or his hand, which pressed me against him.

"Well, Nagisa-kun? Tell me, what does it mean to be a couple?" Karma traced my neck with his lips, making me flinch.
"W-well...going out on dates and all...I guess?" I mumbled, trying to squirm out of his grip.

Karma chuckled. "Nagisa-kun, what are you, a pre-schooler?"
"H-hah?! What's that supposed to mean?!" I turned my face towards Karma, and found him staring past me at something.

"Karma-kun...? What are you looking at?" I followed his gaze, and almost jumped when I saw what it was.
My open notebook.

"Nagisa-kun, what's that? I can see my name on it..." Karma started to reach out for it.
"N-n-no, Karma-kun, that isn't for you to see!" I dived for the notebook and grabbed it before Karma.

"What? Why?? Let me see!" Karma grabbed my waist and tried to pull the notebook out of my grip. But I held onto it real tight!

"Back off, Karma-kun! I told you this isn't for you!"
"Oh, is that so? I'll have to do this, then."
To my surprise, Karma pulled me closer and licked me from my shoulder right up to cheek. The feeling of his warm, wet tongue made my heart skip a beat.

I was so startled by the sudden act that my grip loosened, and Karma snatched the notebook right out of my hands!

"Heh. Easy-peasy!" He said, smirking at me.
"Wha-?! Karma-kun, that's cheating!!" I cried, sitting up straight. Karma's saliva was still on my skin, and I couldn't resist blushing.

"Everything's fair in love and war, Nagisa-kun, and this was both~!♥" Karma gave me a victorious look, and there was nothing else I could say.

"I give up. You win." I sighed, defeated.
Karma smiled and opened the notebook.
"Eeeh, what's this Nagisa-kun?? You're planning my birthday in secret?!" Karma asked after reading the heading.

"Only that it isn't 'in secret' anymore..." I pouted.
"Aaaw, Nagisa-kun, I looove you!!♥" Karma threw his arms around me and gave me a tight hug. I mean, a really tight hug...
"Ka-Karma-kun, can't breathe..." I slapped Karma's back a little, and he let go. "Oopsy!" He grinned.

I sighed again. "Well, Karma-kun, since you know the plan now, what do you want to do?" I asked.
"Weeell, let's see..." Karma looked up, as if thinking hard. Then he said,"I just wanna spend the whole day with you!♡"

I looked away from him so that he didn't see me blush. Seriously, who just says things like that all of a sudden?!

"O-okay then...how about an amusement park?"
"Yep, sounds good! But before that let's go to a movie and then a restraunt and then to swim and after that to a park..." Karma went on and on.
"Karma-kun, you do realise we only have one day, right?" I just wrote down movie, swimming and amusement park.

"Eeeh, just that? Lemme add one more thing." Karma took the notebook and scribbled something on it.

I curiously read what he wrote, and my face went bright red.

At the end of the list, Karma had written 'Hotel'.

"H-hotel...? Y-you mean like, a l-love hotel...?" I stammered.
"What else would it mean?" Karma smirked at me. Then he brought his face close to mine and whispered, "I'm sooo looking forward to my birthday this year♥"

I gulped.
I definitely wasn't anymore!!