Chapitre 6 discovery.... Steve Rogers is Captain America...

Percy P.O.V

I was in my room thinking about my day I hope Steve didn't see my blushing face when Hera came in the store...then Audrey came inside my room and told me

" hey Percy come downstairs we're eating"

"Yeah yeah going with you ice queen" I Said.

she gave me a glare,then she smacked my head with her hand then she grinned at me and we both go downstairs while laughing at the same time.

Gabriel was messing with Audrey and ended up like a statue of ice
Then she left the dinning room.
I was laughing like I never did before ,then Laurent spoke

" my stomach hurt so much but he deserves it, Percy could you unfreeze Gabriel"  I did as he told me but we were laughing harder when Gabriel was unfrozen he couldn't really speak, well his teeth were clashing against each other just too much for me.

In the morning

Shit, shit, shit I'm late no choice I take the keys and run off at the garage and take a car and run off to stark tower. At the parking , people looked at me with Awe, then I entered the elevator just in time, Steve texted me about that he won't be present at the dinner I was kind of sad when I read the text but no choice.

Steve P.O.V.
I was entering the HQ then Natasha spoke to me

"I was waiting for you let's go "

we entered the director office and find Nick Fury walking left to right of the room , then he saw us and explained us the plan of forming a team of the most powerful being on earth, the next one is Tony, Tony Stark he could be Edward's son??? (Dunno I had Edward in my head...sure I do know it's Howard...it just sound the same)Well let's go Fury told us that Tony already know about the project but he doesn't want to be part of it,and that he doesn't really like Fury, well I kind of see that. Fury told us that he will go first then he call us to come too, if it works or it doesn't.

Percy P.O.V.
I was at my desk working and the phone rang and I answer it, it was a man called Fury yeah I know Fury I hope he isn't related to the Furies I know.

Then I get up and made my way toward Tony to tell him, the doors of the elevator opened and I get out

" Mr.Stark, director Fury will be coming, Mr stark? " he just hum me

" it's Tony, Percy how many time do I have to tell you it's Tony!!" then he get back to work ignoring the news I told him

" Mr.Stark ?? Are you listening, I won't cook for you tonight!!!!" Then he stopped working and looked at me like I killed a puppy!!!

"WHY !!!!" He yelled with fake tears

" I told you Mr. Stark that director Fury will be here at any moment" at the same moment JARVIS speak

" sir, someone is hacking my system, sir someone entered the elevator without permission" then the door of the elevator opened and a man with the face of a pirate . ( to lazy to describe so here the picture)

 ( to lazy to describe so here the picture)