Chapter 6

Spirit and my brother stared at eachother before Spirit spoke "So your my girls big brother huh?" My brother started to look odd but suspicious "My sister is your girl? Well you better take high as hell care for her then if not I'll be there to whop you're if needed understand?" 'He must not know how strong he is getting all cocky like I can't protect anything I show him alright.. ' (Thought Spirit) "Then you should already know how strong I am if I choose your sister so relax and do your job cause I know my job is to protect her am I wrong big brother?"-Spirit felt alittle confident yet cocky as well "Well look who stepped their game up huh red head? I mean we can throw the hands if you want see who's strongest or your chicken or have the balls to dare challenge me?" Spirit's eyes turned into silts as he looked dead into my brothers eyes "Challenge accept big bro" *They shook smirking* "If you excuse me I have a patient to see.."-Spirit. My brother huffed off as he went into the debrief room with my father as Spirit came into the room to see me just wake up. "Hey sleepy head how you feeling?" I lay my head on his chest as he rubbed my back "Still sleepy but Im fine. I try as much to get some sleep with these two around. Did you meet my brother and Im sure you met my father" Spirit nodded as he kissed on top of my ear causing me to blush lightly "Yeah your fathers a stuck up but he's cool and easy to get along with but then there's your brother he seems like he's everyone's daddy but in a douche like way sorry if I affended you darling"-Spirit. I chuckle as I looked up at him kissing his nose "Im guessing you challenged him didn't you?" Red nodded sheepishly with a blush "Yeah but he started me snuggles.."-Spirit pulled out his cat ears and tail along with mine. I hugged him lightly "I know... Just deal with it.. Kay" Red helped me off the bed "Can I have goodluck kiss then?" I shooked my head with a warm smile "Your just to much aren't ya?" I pulled down his shirt collar pulling his lips to mine as we kissed sweetly. He chuckled happily "Thank you snuggles.. I feel the goodluck working already" I blushed sheepishly "Why are calling me snuggles?" he leaned against the bed railing "Because you like snuggle when you get the chance.." I blushed even more as I chuckled sheepishly "Yeah yeah.. Give me a piggyback ride.. Don't feel like walking just yet" Red nodded as he bent down as I hopped on his back as he carried me "You did this to piss your brother more didn't you?" I giggled with a blush as I snuggled against his face "You said it not me Red" he shook his head smiling "Such a clever girl you are. So where we goes?" I wrapped my arms around his neck for alittle comfort as we headed out the door "To the dinner room". After a few moments we finally made it to the dinning room see my brother and father sitting there as they watched us enter the room that was lit with candles. Red set me down on a chair as patted his back for him move and sit in a seat next me. Let's dine way..