12. I love her!

(Edit on them after a very long time!❤)

• Happiness came back in my world in form of you, I can never have enough of you, how much I love, darling! You've no clue.. •

***
For a change I decided to write this part from Manik's eye. Don't know why but I feel like you all should understand his feelings in more depth now. So pardon me if anyone don't like this part of story as I very rarely write from first person point.

Manik's pov :

Life is as beautiful as she is, Almighty brought all the happiness back into my world and left me clueless. When I've had lost all the hopes, I was totally shattered and was ready to give up! Then only he cleared the air for me and brought a beautiful peaceful daylight.

She is sitting right in front of me, writing the lyrics of the song which we decided to sing together in the upcoming album khamoshiyan, I can't believe on my destiny that the girl whom I thought I lost long back is sitting so close to my eyes and I can stare at her without any second thoughts.

She brought light with her, its true when she is around, love is around, happiness knock on my door because she is right beside me. She is the only reason of my existence today and I can't describe my gratitude in words.

Nandini : "Mr. Malhotra!".. her soft tone brought me back to the reality. She is looking at me with perplexing eyes, and I gave her a small smile.

Manik : "Umm! Sorry!".. I murmured apologetically and she gave her ever so bright smile.

Gosh! How to tell what I feel when she look at me with those bright shining eyes. I love her, I love her like anything. But my love for her isn't it's toxic?, Whenever I'm around her she lands up in trouble. I always brought misfortune for her, and now if anything happens to her because of me I won't be able to forgive myself. All these fear took away my sanity, my peace, suddenly I started feeling helpless, useless.

Nandini : "I think you are in deep thoughts. But is there something which is bothering you?"..She asked with concerned filled tone.

I looked at her amusingly, she know me so well, she can see through me, and it's something bewitching. When I looked in her concerned filled eyes, I just forgot all the shitty thoughts which spoiled my mood.

Manik : "Nahi! Kuch nahi. Am fine Miss. Murthy.. ".. I answered her with a smile and she suddenly felt relaxed, I can't believe that I still affects her so much.

Nandini : "Nandini, only Nandini!".. she told me with a smile or it won't be wrong to say that she actually strictly told me to call her by her name.