Part 7: The Last Chance

Hooray! Hooray! call the friends Sonadow. You're safe now said Shadow and Sonic did not want to let go and started crying. I was scared, terrified. I thought, where are you? Can I wear my own clothes? said Sonic, I am a fool. That should said Shadow and released Sonic. A little further away from their Scourge fell hard to the ground. Ouch! said Scourge and stood up. Fiona saw him and went to him. We must go back said Scourge, because I want to give a last chance to myself. Is good said Fiona and they run as fast as they can to their home. Come on guys said Shadow. We deal with such all celebrate that we have found Sonic. And Scourge would stay long. Not so fast, said Scourge and began to beat Sonic. Hey! said Shadow and hit him. Scourge kicked Shadow off and hit Sonic still hard. SONIC! yelled Shadow and was tied by Fiona. His friends ran screaming out of the house. Your friends are nice afraid of us said Scourge. Fiona, make Shadow off! Sonic was covered with wounds and blood on the ground. He could not move. Fiona kicked Shadow as hard as she could. You do not know said Shadow, but I am immortal. We will be shortly behind come said Scourge.

Scourge came at Shadow and gave him a hard kick on such a head. Fiona was also doing and kicked him all over his body. Sonic was still unconscious on the ground. It had become a bloodbath, so it seemed. His friends wept very much and she wanted nothing more to do. It was too awful for words. After kicking Shadow bled quite violently and his heart pounding not so good anymore. Everything was black under his eyes and saw Sonic on the ground. He groaned in pain and crawl to Sonic increasing. Sonic, are you okay? said Shadow. No said Sonic and cried, I hate this life. I do not want you to die said Shadow and cried. He slowly stroked his face. It's all my fault said Shadow. I found it very nice that we got new neighbors, but we were ambushed. And I insisted it go, sorry Sonic. I'm so sorry with all my heart. I'm not mad at you said Sonic, I knew it did not advance that we were trapped. Suddenly sprang a tiny flame. I have an idea said Sonic, we're going to take a new battle. We must also equal to call the police, then Scourge is equal to jail. A very good idea said Shadow and stood up. They did their eyes open and were trans-formation into Super Sonic and Shadow. Shit! said Scourge and clenching his fists. Bring it on! said he. The next round can begin. Tails saw it and called as the police. Go for it cried his friends and jumped a hole in the air for joy.

To be continued