At least I got to save a life.

Bryn’s POV –

If I had the ability to crush my phone with my bare hand, believe me I would do that right now. My patience has skyrocketed above its normal tolerance. My anger was beyond its boiling point. There was no way to describe how furious I was at this point. The only thing on my mind is getting to Blissity before it’s too late. And I swear on everything, I will kill anyone who gets in my way.

The traffic was a fucking wreck and at this point my anger was getting the best of me. Using my pistol which I obtained from the glove department, I cock it in my hands while keeping my foot on the gas. I take one hand and hold the gun, using the other hand I steer the car to the left lane. A car attempts to make a pass and tries to cut in front of me, switching hands; I stick the gun out of the window and shoot the car.

Traffic goes wild immediately after and the car swerves out of my way. I stomp on the gas and zoom down the street, keeping my hand out of the window just in case I have to shoot someone’s tires out. I was in no mood to be fucked with.

I can see the building from here and I push my car to its limit. The tires were tearing into the road as I inch closer and closer. My breathing accelerates, as well as my heart. Once I get there, I will show no mercy. I’m a different person now that I’ve been pushed to this state.

I don’t care who you are, you will not harm my sister and get away with it.

From the looks of it, Jason was clearly already in the building. Hopefully he’s gotten to Blissity and if so then she’s most likely in good hands. But that still leaves the fact that the perpetrator is still on the loose in that same building and it’s up to me to put a bullet through his or her head.

I smile evilly to myself, that doesn’t sound like a bad idea actually.

I crush the brakes under my foot and the car halts immediately in front of the worn out building. I kill the ignition and dispose of my pistol. I twist my body to look in the back seat and from there I lift them up to grab for my rifle and some bullets.

After, I sit back in my seat and open up the rifle to quickly shove in a couple bullets before I close it up and cock it. Now I hop out of the car, not bothering to park it or even shut the door behind me.

I’m already infuriated as it is but as soon as I see Blissity I know I’ll explode.

Pacing over to the front doors which were opened slightly, I hold the gun steadily in my hands. For the most part, the entire building was remotely quiet. The place looked as if it were ready to collapse and there was a huge hole in the ceiling just a few feet away from me. I look over at the staircase and bring the gun down by my side.

If I move really fast I can run up the stairs without it collapsing but at the same time, you can’t be too sure. Maybe just a single step on the staircase will cause damage. But if that’s the case then how will I reach the second floor? Jason isn’t down here, meaning he must have found a way up and Blissity is most likely on the second floor herself.

Perplexed, I bite my lip and look around for some kind of clue. My eyes skim over the wall and soon my leg begins to tap restlessly against the floor.

Then suddenly, my eyes stop when I notice a white arrow drawn on the other side of the building. It points to the right, directing me to an open hallway.

I guess I won’t need the stairs after all.

Jason’s POV –

After my call with Bryn, I quickly push my phone into my back pocket and look around for a way to make my way up to the second floor. The stairs were of no good and I couldn’t just climb through that hole in the ceiling. I’m sure Victoria probably has eyes fixed on it just in case I were to make that attempt.