Chapter 16

After Harry started feeling better in that area and we finished shopping, we headed home. When we got there, we packed up.

"Wait." Harry said as we were leaving. He pulled out some flowers from the trunk  and a pack of oreos and ran inside. I should of known.

"I wanted to know I was thankful for letting me stay."

"Well, they will be more than happy when they see your gifts." I smiled and pecked his cheek when he jogged over to open my door. We were taking a taxi to the airport because my went out to shop with her friends.  Harry went to the other side and hopped in beside me.

"To the airport?" The taxi driver asked.

"Yes, thank you." I replied. Harry put his hand on my thigh. I squirmed because it tickled but, relaxed and put my hand on top of his.

"Love you." I whispered in his ear. A huge smile spread across his face.

"Not as much as I love you."

"Aww you two lovebirds have your whole life a head of ya. You know guys might not last." The taxi driver looked through the mirror.This is the second time a driver told us this. Is it their job to hurt peoples feelings? "No offense."

"I think we will." Harry argued.

"I said no offense. I've been through it. Thought I was in love but never really was." I studied the driver, he was aged, maybe 50 something but, he doesn't know about me and Harry.Hehe, They don't know about us. I squeezed Harry's hand reassuringly and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"But I can be wrong." The driver smiled as we slowed down. We unbuckled our seat belts and Harry took out his wallet but the driver put his hand up.

"Free of charge. You two have a safe flight."  Harry nodded and we got our stuff and entered the airport.

"That guy doesn't know what he is talking about." Harry said.

"Its fine, Harry. We know better."

"And that's why I got you this." He dug into his pocket and pulled out a silver chain. There was a pendent in a shape of an H. I laughed and turned around so he can put it on me. He chuckled and placed it on my chest.

"So everyone knows your mine." Lights were flashing and fans were screaming. We were in a private room but I guess they managed to find us.

"I love it." I yelled above the fans screaming.

"I love you."