Chapter 1

Raven was a bright girl barely seventeen years of age. She had bright gray eyes and kept her hair short and dyed different colours. She loved to stand out since she was only 5'3. She was a senior in high school when it happened. She went camping
twice a month. She loved being alone in the woods, her boyfriend knew that those were her weekends to be alone and he respected that.

Raven was outside getting her camping gear ready to go one Thursday when Trent showed up. "Babe! You will never guess what happened today!" He said practically yelling. She looked up from her gear and gave him a shy smile, "You got in to that school?" she asked him with a gleam in her eyes. "How did you know? I only just found out." He replied. She walked over, kissed him and sighed. "I knew you'd make it. No one is foolish enough to not accept you. I mean come on. A football player who actually gets good grades and is a artist? Who is going to pass you up?" she responded.

Trent smiled at her, thinking that she was the best thing that could happen to him. "You're right. Who can pass up on this?" he asked as he gestured to himself laughing. Raven couldn't help but laugh as well at this point because he was being ridiculous. Trent gave her a goofy grin.

Raven then looked back at her camping gear, "Trent baby, would you like to join me this weekend? I know I don't normally ask if you want to go with me, and I know that you don't ask to go because you understand that it's my alone time. But maybe it's time you come with me this weekend?" she said rather rushed turning a deep scarlet color from blushing. Trent looked at his girlfriend blushing after asking him to join her. "Babe I'll never pass up on a chance to spend the weekend with you and just you. But will your parents allow it?"

"My parents don't even notice I'm gone half the time. It's marked on the calendar that I am gone this weekend. Skye is the only one that notices I'm gone." She responded sadly as she finished putting her stuff in her bag, and started to lace up her hiking boots. "I'll go with you. I'll meet you at the edge of town in half an hour." He said giving her a peck on the cheek.