Chapter 2

Treat and Raven met on outskirts of town, both lost in thought. They didn't know exactly what this weekend had in store, but they knew something was going to happen.  But they weren't sure of what.

"Okay normally I walk out there.  But if you would prefer to drive the Jeep we can do that I think." Raven said looking at Trent. She knew she wanted to walk and not disturb the wildlife which the Jeep would do, she bit her bottom lip waiting for him to decide what he wanted to do. 

Trent watched her bit her lip knowing that, that meant she was worried about his choice. "Let's do this the way you do babe. I'm not worried over a bit of walking." He said with  a smile. "I can tell you really don't want to drive. I don't know why. But I'm not going to do something that makes you uncomfortable." He walked over to her and put his arm around her waist, leaned down and gave her a kiss. 

Raven smiled once Trent said he was okay with walking. She knew he didn't understand why she wanted to walk. But she knew that once he saw what was out there and how much more you can see without the vehicles, he's not going to want to drive out there again either. "Okay. So are you ready for a 10 to 15 mile hike then?" She asked him with a chuckle as his eye grew huge . "I have a compass and a map. But I know where we are going, so we probably should get going or it's going to be dark before we even get there." 

They head out down the road, as they are walking Raven is keeping an eye out for traffic and for any wildlife she could spot and point out to Trent. 

(AN: I've been struggling to get back into writing since I moved last month please forgive my short chapter)