[1]

(Y/n) made a disgusted look. She knew exactly what caused the explosion... Players. They were ruthless, and (Y/n) has had a bad past with them. This time was no different though. The players, going into the store. And coming out with loads of cash. This was why (y/n) hated them, they would just take away what people have worked so hard on. To support their families, then just like that. All the hard work gone, for someone that didn't even have to work half as long.
*Flashback*
(Y/n) had gone to the store with her mom and dad. It was a peaceful day, warm and sunny. The way the sun hit her face as she ran through the park. It all seemed so sudden to (y/n). A person with tattoos and half a head of hair with bloodstained clothes had approached her parents. He came up behind them and shot them both with a shotgun, then looted their pockets. (Y/n) didn't get to see the rest, she ran so quickly and so far away.
*A year later(still in flashback)*
Since the incident (y/n) had been living on the street and finding food here and there. (Y/n) was also a thief, but would never ever kill someone. She just wasn't like that. She would pick pocket drunk people, and the occasional person looking at their phone. (Y/n) had always worn a mask, because of the huge scar across her eye. She had never trusted anyone but her parents with her real face.
*End of flashback*
So here was (y/n) today, standing on the side of the street with obnoxious police sirens in her ears. Now that (y/n) was older, she new exactly what to do. She snapped herself from her thoughts, and ran to the nearest alleyway.

Ayyyyy. I'm sorry that I haven't been uploading in a while, but I didn't actually think people would find this story. Anyways sorry again, and Monster I'm sorry that I'm not sending this to you first. But love you all, and I will talk to you guys later peace!

~Kit ‡