Chapter 15

Ryan's POV~~~~~~

Today is the day that we are leaving... It was nice to have this vacation even though I had almost no time to spend with Y/N. I still have the ring in my bag. I am pretty sure he told everyone except Meagan that he was going to propose soon. We are all packing up and getting ready to leave. I still don't have a good feeling about the person she was talking to...

"Is someone already packed?!? We are taking luggage out to my car!"

"Yeah! I can help Zach!"

"Thanks,"

We got to the car and Preston, Landon, and Nathan came running towards me and Zach.

"We-"

"Had-"

"Stuff-"

"Why didn't you ask us to wait?"

*Panting* "... Just take our stuff... We will be the delivery people for now,"

"Okay?"

There were lots of trips of luggage and by the last one was some, we had to CARRY them. I had to CARRY Preston, which was awkward since he was a little taller than me... But all the girls are done packing and ready to leave,

"Are we using the same cars?"

"That's what it looks like. See you guys later!"

"Bye!!"

I hopped into the driver's seat after everyone was seated in their seats. (That is a lot of seats XD)

*Timeskip to after the car ride*

"And like that, we are back! Wait who- Jay! George!!! Garrett!"

That is who she was talking to... Ohhhhhhh... Wait... where will THEY stay? I think too much sometimes... But this time, it is logical,

"You guys will stay in the spare bedroom that Ryan told me about. Ryan? Can you show them?"

"Yeah, sure."

I haven't talked to Jay since he last was here...

"Hey Ryan, it has been a while."

"Yeah..."

"So this is the room I will be staying in? With Garrett and Moose?"

"Yep, really dirty... but one of you guys can sleep on the couch."

"Thanks Ryan,"

"No problem."

I headed back upstairs to unpack all my stuff and she was already done.

"Hey Ryan,"

Wait I have a great idea... We could get a bigger house around where we live now so if we have guests and if Zach and Meagan get proposed then we have more space! I ran down the stairs and fell on my face... I honestly don't care if they had it on video or not but I got right back up. I ran into Zach's room and told him my idea. He thought it was perfect. We found a house that has on the bottom floor it has: 5 bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, a living room area, and a couch. On the top floor there is: 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. On the outside there is a POOL! Me and Zach decide to go check out the house today.

Megan's POV~~~~~~

While Zach and Ryan are doing whatever the are doing, we are going to play a game,

"Should we get snacks?"

Me and Preston stated laughing so hard because we have an inside joke. Aaaaaaaahh snacks! XD