A Twist in Truth or Dare

Genre ; Humor? Party games.

Warnings: Implications ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Word Count: 1.7k

Author: fxck-drarry (Me)

Summary: Truth or dare with a twist; goblets handing you truths or dares according to wishes around you.

**

"Alright everyone shut it! We'll sit here all night if you don't pay attention!" Hermione shouted at the rowdy crowd.

The crowd consisted of all the returning 8th years; Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott, Pansy Parkinson, Millicent Bulstrode, Micheal Corner, Terry Boot, Padma and Parvati Patil, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger (obviously), Ron Weasley, Dean Thomas, Seamus Finnigan, Neville Longbottom, Susan Bones, Hannah Abbott, and a couple of 7th years; Luna Lovegood and Ginny Weasley.

Hermione sat closely next to Ron while everyone else huddled in small groups of comfort with what was known, this would be changing soon.

"We are all here because we all want some good fun to finally celebrate our freedom, and to finally dissolve our stupid old grudges," Her wide eyes darted across the crowd, specifically directed at the Slytherins.

The group murmured in agreement before quickly silencing down again at the will of her death stare.

"Lovely, so who brought the drinks and goblets?" Scanning the crowd Hermione found both Theodore and Susan raising their hands proudly.

"Perfect, pass them here please. I will distribute them." The brown-haired girl outstretched her hands towards the two students' direction indicating their compliance.

Soon both of the silver goblets and multiple shrunken bottles of firewhiskey were collected into her arms. She then sat down, charming the bottles back to size and muttering an incantation under her breath, charming the goblets.

"I have just charmed the goblets; the silver and purple goblet will bare the truths, the silver and orange will bare the dares. The truths or dares you pick will be altered to the group's personal curiosities. For example, Hannah picks a dare that says to kiss Neville's feet. That dare would have been someone in the circle's thought or wish. That being said, that does not mean it was Hannah's wish or thought. It could be anyone's. No one get too jealous, we don't need any fights."

There were small fits of laughter at both the example of Neville's feet, and the idea of jealousy.

"Now that we all know how the goblets work, everyone remembers how to play truth or dare? If you refuse to answer or do the requested you will have to play seven-minutes in heaven with whomever the group picks."

Everyone nodded again, still afraid of Hermione getting upset," Alright then pass the bottles, who will start?"

Seamus raised his hand, and so the game began.

First, Seamus had to lay in Ginny's lap while he told her about his day. Then, Ginny told the group how she no longer fancied Harry. After about the third or fourth round, Blaise had to kiss Draco. It was the first sexual dare and every slightly tipsy person quieted at the moment in shock. Harry shifted in his seat uncomfortably and Ginny shot him a knowing look that he brushed off quickly. With pink tinted ears, Draco reached into the dare goblet, taking his time to pick the perfect scrap.

He read aloud with a sigh," Nuzzle Ron's neck. Who in Salzar's name would want to do such a thing besides Hermione? And in that case, she can do that whenever she wants! They are dating!" Pansy reached over and gave a light squeeze to his knee.