Special Valentines Day Addition

Today is Valentine's Day and that means that it's also the one day a year when I get nothing and all my friends get a gift from their lovers...

I had no school today due to it being Valentine's Day so I sat at home in my comfy red with white hearts pajama pants, did I mention that they are fuzzy, and my plain white shirt watching cheesy hallmark movies and eating popcorn. Just wishing that some guy would show up at my front door with a huge teddy bear and either a bunch of flowers or a box of chocolate but of corse that's just me dreaming. Most likely it will never happen...

Then suddenly there was a knock at the door and since I was not feeling the loving mood I yelled for my mom to answer the door but she refused so I rolled off the couch and sulked all the way to the front door and when I opened it I was surprised to see Ashton standing there with a giant teddy bear and a bunch of flowers. I quickly ran out the door and gave him a big hug and I was so happy that I started to cry. Ashton said he thought I would want some company and I told him that he should come in and that I would order some pizza. A few hours later there was another knock on the door and as I opened it I saw Virginia holding an elephant stuffed animal and a tiny box of chocolates so I thanked her, gave her the gift I got her, and invited her in to join me and Ashton. Later that night after dinner they both left and I put my gifts in my room and took a quick shower, then I put on a new pair of pajamas, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, washed my face, and curled up in bed.

Authors note: I know the chapter was short but I just thought y'all would enjoy a tiny Valentine's Day special and I'm personally jealous of Adalade because she got things for Valentine's Day and even though it may not be much it was still special❤️❤️Love y'all and hope y'all had a happy Valentine's Day 😘