six

THE GAME WAS HAPPENING TONIGHT . The night also was the night her family + the Argent were going hunting. Jasmine was beyond nervous for both events. Of course, Jasmine and her sister were going to the game.

Jasmine was also excited to see Derek play again. She missed watching the games like she used to. But that all ended when they broke up.

She smiled as she seen Derek in the hallway. "Hey. Good luck tonight, Derbear." She laughed. He smiled and nodded and smiled. "Thanks, J." He said.

--

Jasmine was walking into the school with her wedges clicking on the floor. She was a tad bit late to the game, there was maybe 10 minutes till it started.

She walked passed the boys locker room and heard screaming. She looked ahead and furrowed her brows. She stopped and walked in. "Uh.. Hello? Are you okay?" She asked unsure.

She walked between the locker things. It smelled like sweat and hormones. Jasmine looked and seen Derek and Peter.

She widen her eyes seeing electric blue eyes look over at her. "Jasmine. You need to get out for your safety." Peter said calmly.

Jasmine shook her head. "Can I help? Some how?" She asked looking over a Peter. Derek started snarlingish.

"No! You need to get out!" Peter yelled.

Jasmine walked up the Derek and grabbed his face. "Focus on me. Focus on my voice." She demanded. His breathing slowed down slightly.

"Jasmine.. Get out." Peter said grabbing her shoulder. Derek tensed up and started growling.

Jasmine swallowed hard. "Derek. Focus on me. Focus on my voice." She said in a lighter voice. Derek finally calmed down and his sideburns and things went away.

"Why weren't you scared?" He asked with wide eyes. Jasmine shrugged with a smile tugging on the corners of her lips.

Derek got up and hugged her. She let out a breath and hugged him back. "Now. Go play, superstar." She smiled.

Derek smiled and rolled his eyes. He walked towards the door. "You're coming, right?" He asked.

Jasmine nodded. "Obviously." She spoke with a smirk.

Derek walked out with a smile on his face. Peter looked at the girl. "You should've left. I could've handled him." He said wide eyes. "You know, your sister would've killed me if you got bit?" He added.

"But.. You bring him back. I always tell him use anger. But.. He has you. You bring him back." Peter sighed. "Don't get hurt. It could kill him." Peter muttered walking out. "You coming?" He asked.

Jasmine nodded and walked out of the locker rooms. She walked into the gym to see a lot of people, she let out a shakey breath and walked towards open bleachers.

"You take my boyfriend, and your hanging with his wolfie family? Pretty low.. even for you Jasmine." She heard the one and only Kate Argent above her.

Jasmine closed her eyes and turned around with a sigh. "I didn't take your boyfriend. You took him from me. And yes, I'm hanging out with Peter cause' he's actually pretty cool." Jasmine said with confidence. "So, Kate. Please, mind your own damn business." Jasmine added and turned around.