Chapter 2

Devyn Pov

Today is my first day of karate camp and I am getting ready to met Leo and Marcus at a dojo. I put on a blue nike sports bra with nike spandex shorts, nike shoes and went to my car to drive to the Floating Swan Dojo.

I walked into the place and found Leo with MArcus practicing and might I just say Leo looked hot doing karate. "Oh hey Dev you ready to get started?"Leo smiled in my direction. "Yeah I just need to stretch real quick." I said putting my water and gym bag down, taking off my shoes. "Alright stretch and we will finish up what we will be learning" Marcus said.

While they worked on it I was stretching. "Hey so how do you that you are ready to work?'' Leo asked me. "When I am able to do a complete split" I explained. "Can you do a complete split?" Leo asked. "Let's find out".

I did my perfect right split and for a little extra I also did a scorpion while in my split. "Well I would say you are ready"Leo said shocked. "Let's get started then." I got up and went to the mat and waited for the guys. "Okay we are gonna start with the basics punches and kicks. Can you do any flips?"Marcus asked. "Yeah I can do flips"I answered. "Cool that's a good resource." he said.

We started doing a bunch of basic things starting with the base. "Damn you learn fast Dev" Leo smiled as I finished a spin kick. "Thanks" I said. "Shall we move onto flips" Marcus asked. "Whatever you say sensei".

We spent a few hours on flips and Marcus called Jim.

M-Jim she doesn't need much training she has nailed everything we went over..........maybe just give a few moves she has to do for that week or something and I can go over it on set.......uhuh.....sounds good......alright......bye Jim.

He hung up the phone and faced me. "So Jim said you're 2 weeks of training are unnecessary we just need to send him a video of you and Leo sparring if you beat him or show your good karate skills he will let you off the hook." Marcus explained. "Sounds good" I smiled. "You sure you wanna spar with me honey I am the best" Leo joked. "Dancers legs help a lot pretty boy" I said setting up on the mat. "I guess we will see".

Marcus aimed the camera at us and signaled us to spar. Leo tried to punch and I blocked we sparred for a good 5 minutes he tried to go for a punch when I grabbed his fist and flipped him onto the mat. "How's that for sparring honey" I mimicked him while Marcus looked at me amazed. "You beat Leo Howard THE Leo Howard a few hours beat years worth of training" Marcus said sending the video to Jim. "I gotta say that was impressive I underestimated you dancer" Leo smiled. "Thanks that means a lot pretty boy" I smiled. "Hey Devyn Jim says that you are done and you can have 2 weeks to know the cast instead of practicing" MArcus explained. "Hey since you're done wanna go to the dance studio and you can teach me some dancing?" Leo asked. "Sure let's go and if you want maybe after we can maybe go get some pizza or something?" I asked. "Is that your way of asking me out." he smirked. "Oh god no I barely know you and I have a boyfriend" I said grabbing my bag and keys.

"I will meet you at the studio". We got in separate cars and he followed me to the dance studio.

"Hey Eileen!" I smiled when we went inside to Studio 2. "Alright what do you wanna learn" I asked Leo looking through music on my phone. "Partner dance?" he questioned himself. "Okay what kind we can do hip hop, contemporary, or jazz or what?" I explained. "Contemporary" he said. "Alright" I put on Work Song by Hozier and began to think.

"Okay let's get started get on your knees" I told him beginning to teach.

~ A few hours later~

"Alright one more run through then we will be done' I said pressing play. (A/N: Link to the Dance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv9W6F6iVYc)

"Wow that was great Leo you even got the lifts you are quite strong pretty boy" I smiled, I think I might like Leo NO stop it Devyn you have a boyfriend. "Thanks Dancer I guess if I can make a Martial Artist out of you then you can make a dancer out of me" he smiled his gorgeous smile making me melt.