Nathans death?

~laughing jacks P.O.V.~

I was walking to that idiots house until someone walked into me. Hey jack. Ben what the fuck are you doing here? I don't know what are you doing here? I'm killing someone so goodbye. WAIT JACK CAN I COME? Hell to the fucking no BEN you screw everything up and this death is for me to enjoy. Oh are you talking about y/n boyfriend? How did you know? I asked with a glare. you can tell he noticed because he backed away. U-uh I don't know it was just a guess. I walked pass him thankful he didn't follow. You know what fuck this I teleported there. Ain't nobody got time foe dat. I saw Nathan on the couch watching adventure time what a fuckin loser. I walked up behind him and smiled.

~readers P.O.V.~

No I couldn't let Nathan die and how the fuck did he know where to go?!? You ran into your car as fast as you could and went to Nathan's house. DONT KILL HI-

Oh hey y/n you came just in time to know his death is perfect and how your mine jack said with a demonic grin. Nathan was shaking to the point he would die. Who is this clown thing?!?!? Jack gave him a what the fuck face. Excuse me? did you say something Nathan? whith that he drew his claws against his neck then stabbed him in the chest and ripped out his heart. Wow you have a small heart. You cried because you loved him even though he abused you. Jack then again read your mind. HE FUCKIN TOUCHED YOU?! Oh god I really have to stop thinking things you said while face palming. No you don't because its useful he said while ripping Nathan up in pieces. I HATE YOU you slammed the door and went home. You heard a tap on your window. You thought it was jack so you closed the blinds and cried yourself to sleep.

~????~

I was going to kill Nathan and I wanted to enjoy it! I put my hands into fists. I been watching y/n for months now. And I think that I'm way better. Although she did say she hated him. But that clown will realise she is mine and MINE ONLY. I'm not just going to sit around, hell naw.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys who do you think is the ??? I will upload at night anyway pm me any ideas? you can pm because it won't be a surprise anymore if its shown in the comments.