The Mask

Chapter 1:

(Warning: this chapter contains violence, if kids are reading this story, please get urself out, violence are not for kids)

--

Drustan's POV:

He smiled into the camerman who's taking the footage of his interview.

Right now, he's in front of a female reporter who asking him questions.

"Mr. Mclaren, do you think the alleged hitman deserves a fair justice towards the failed assassination of Senator Cruz?" The female reporter asked.

"We all know people tends to have a grave mistake in life, I believe all of people deserves a fair investigation towards this issue" he smiled to the reporter before he answered her.

He watched how the female reacted on his smile, and he wasn't failed, the female was inwardly swooning, she bit her lip and her eyes told him to come hither.

His charisma hadn't even changed, ever since he was thirteen females flocks on him.

"If this alleged suspect will be proven as guilty, then justice will be served into those he wronged" he continued.

The female smiled at him.

"There goes people, alam na natin kung ano ang nasasaloob ng CEO ng sikat na Security Agency, tunghayan naman po natin ang footage ng ginawang entrapment operation isinagawa ng kampo ni Mr. Mclaren noong isang araw" sabi pa din ng babae.

Kumaway at ngumiti siya sa mga taong tinatawag ang pangalan niya, their faces are full of awe and admirations while staring at him.

For almost a decade his company is the reigning security Agency, his agents are top of the notch when it comes to martial arts, handling guns, etc etc name it, some of his agents are ex Marines, ex CIA's, they were all especially hand picked by him of course.

He's a perfectionist.

He wanted the best.

So made it happened.

His agency happen.

Itinayo niya ang kompanya niya when he turned twenty, by that time he knows how to use guns and brawl to people.

After the accident that took his parents lives and he survives, there is something wrong that has been growing on him

Inside him.

Within him.

--

He groaned when his phone was ringing non stop.

Fúcking hell! Your security system is useless and too expensive!" Sigaw agad ng nasa sa kabilang linya ng sinagot niya iyon.

"What the actual fúck, Dagis! I don't like you're curses as my breakfast! What happened? Ang aga aga, ang ingay mo!" Wika niya dito, alam niya agad ang boses ng kakambal.

"I had a new death threat again,and this time it's more bolder, it's inside my room fuck! What if I was stabbed to death while I was asleep?!" Galit na galit na sabi nito

"Don't fool me Dagis, I know you can sense if something will stab you around" he snorts, alam niyang mataas din ang fighting skills ng kapatid.

"Huwag mong iligaw ang usapan goddammit!"

"Shut up older brother! Think, how did my first class security system was being penetrated that easy? Was the word " spy and traitor" rings a bell?" He said sarcastically, mabilis na uminit ag ulo ng kuya niya.