Thirty-One.

"Where have you been?" I tried asking him. I just wanted to get some kind of answer. Why was he so mad? Why had he disappeared? Why was he here?

"You don't care." He spat harshly, though I didn't have the energy to argue with him. Without any hesitation nor warning, he grabbed my thighs, hoisting me up onto the sinks. Separating my legs, he stood between them kissing me. My dark red dress riding higher up my thighs than I wanted it to, considering we were still in a very public place. His tongue worked so smoothly against mine, changing his pace. My hands cupped his face as his were on my lower back, pushing me against him. Thinking back to Saturday and about the fact that he was clearly upset about something I felt like this would be the time for me to do something for him. My hand slid down his chest, much like at the party, and to his crotch. Feeling him through his pants, I felt his breathing become more shallow. His kisses become more sloppy as my hand moved against him.

Undoing his belt and trousers I let my hand slip in and feel him through his boxers. Somehow, the way he turned me on made me a lot braver than I normally would be. As if he intoxicated me with the lust for him.

"Fuck, Bella just-" He panted, resting his head on my shoulder and grabbing onto my bum. I continued working my hand against him as it was working.

"Just what?" I asked back. If he wanted me to beg for it he might as well do the same.

"Stop teasing." He groaned, trying to push me harder against him though that wasn't actually, physically possible. Feeling his desire for me made me weak yet powerful all at the same time. I wanted him as much as he wanted me.

"To be honest, I don't know what you want me to do." I looked at him and his wild eyes met mine. "Remember - I'm new to this." My honest words surprised myself, as I broke the illusion of me knowing what I was doing.

"What I want most on the world right now is to have your lips around me." He whispered, seductively, running his fingers across my swollen lips. I was left pretty speechless but at the same time longed for it. If I could do what he did to me, count me in.

"Wha- Here?"

"No, not here." Digging around in his pocket he pulled out his car keys, handing them to me. "Go out to my car, I'll be there in five."

"But I have my car here?"

"I'll drive you back, I promise?" He sounded almost desperate which made me feel incredibly empowered again. A feeling that was fleeting around him but had lingered tonight. I could get used to it.

"Fine, but if you're not out there in five minutes I'm leaving." Jumping off the sink and pulling the hem of my dress back down, I brushed past him and out of the warmth, back into the cold October air. It didn't take me long until I found his obnoxiously large, black car. Unlocking it, I jumped into the passenger seat and as promised Styles came not long after.

"Yours or mine?" He asked as we pulled out of the parking lot. God, this was giving me too much time to overthink this. I felt like I was going to make such a fool out of myself due to my inexperience.

"Yours." I quickly answered. I stared out of the window, suddenly feeling as if this wasn't the best choice I'd made recently.

"Why so cold?" He broke the silence that had fallen between us, though eyes still on the road.

"I don't know." I sighed. "I just don't know what the fuck is going on."

"We're on our way to mine and we're going to have some fun." He smirked, glancing over at me and I huffed.

"Not like that. I mean what happens now? Do we just come to each other because we want to... you know-"

"Is that what you want?" He asked, fully serious. I felt so put on the spot I couldn't even answer the question. Somehow, I'd been overthinking every second I'd spent with him yet never considered he'd ever give me the option to choose what would become of us.