Chapter 6

Its like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert but I'm holding you closer than most cuz you are my heaven..A Drop In The Ocean...Ron Pope

Hello Penguins c:

Nothing really to say today..so just

Read Well (:

*****

Kara's POV

"Oh my god Kara! Your room is a mess!" my twin sister surprises me when she barges into my room and yells at me. Oh, did I not mention that before..yeah I have an identical twin. She's not around much though. She is..let me not get into this.

"Karalie!! Your home!" I jump off my bed and run to her and hug her. I haven't seen her in almost a month. I didn't really have time to see her. That may sound a little bad since I'm her sister...her twin at that but I really have been busy. With school and all and the break up. And all this drama. But I am glad to have her back. I may not show it sometimes but I love my sister with all my heart and I would be damned if something happened to her. Even though she is older by 6 minute and 28 seconds I'm more protective over her. She is very fragile and emotional. We are twins but we are so different.

"Hey sis your squeezing me a little tight there don't you think? My bones are getting stronger but not as strong as yours anymore girl." I loosen my grip onto to her but I don't let go just yet. "If this is your way of saying 'I missed you' then I missed you too Kara." she giggled and I let go and back up to get a good look at her.

She is wearing a strapless pink floral dress that stops at mid theigh. She is wearing brown sandals to match with her brown head band with a native american print on it. She still looks nice despite her extremely pale skin and very thin figure. Her legs are like twigs and her arms are also. She is so skinny...

"Yeah. How are you Karalie?"

"I'm hanging in there you know..eating more. By choice this time. I know I need it." I look at her, tears clouding my eyes. "Don't cry little sis I'm not going anywhere any time soon at all. I'm getting better trust me. And they have helped me keep up on studies and stuff. So once i get settled and start going back to school I will be able to graduate with you and everyone else next year." she smiles and her smile lights up the room as always.

"I love you Karalie." I look at her and she looked down at her legs.

"I love you too Karalynn." I could something was wrong so I asked "What's wrong?"

Way to be subtle about things Karalynn. Shut up damn it.

"Nothing..just...." I wait for her to continue that sentence but instead she says "Get dressed and pretty yourself up there are two hot dates waiting for us down stairs! I always knew you guys would hit it off!! So get ready and go get some girl." she winks at me and then heads down the stairs. I am so confused who is she even talking about? Carter????? Oh hell no. And my sister isn't even into guys..so what girl could she be talking...omg!! Of course!! Her girlfriend before she left a couple months ago. MISSY! Yayyy!! Missy is here. I feel like such a child.

Despite the fact that I didn't know who the hell was down there for me I do as my sister says and get ready to take a shower. I hope its not Carter.