Chapter 4 You are it....

What happened last......
"Eeny meenie miney mo.....

                      •Emily's POV•
" and you are it..." Negan said as Lucille landed Down on
(Spoiler alert if you haven't seen s7!!!!!!) Abraham and I was shocked.

All I could do was watch as Abraham looked at me and said "its okay emily its okay" Abraham was basically my uncle he was a great guy.

" anybody moves anybody says anything cut the boys other eye out and feed it to his father and then we'll start  you can breathe you can blink you can cry ,hell you're all going to be doing that!" negan said and Lucille made direct contact with Abraham's head....

"Look at that taking it like a champ! Negan said as he continued to beat in Abraham's head all I did was closed my eyes and held my moms hand.

"He said suck my nuts! Haha" Negan said after that he asked rosita if they had been together and told rosita to look at the bat and Rosita started crying slightly.

"TAKE A DAMN LOOK" negan said as Daryl got up and punched Negan staright in the face and I started freaking out.

"NO!" Negan yelled "thats not how it works now I already told you first ones free then I said I'll shut that shit down!, no exceptions".  "I need you to know me... So.... Back to it!"

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter comment how you like it so far :D I'm open to take requests as well ^^