3-Marcus

Marcus POV
|||

I cursed loudly as the odd man tried to pin me against the wall.

After I had woken up in some sort of odd bedroom, a tall man with slick hair, startlingly pale features, and a glare on his face entered the room.

Currently I was fighting with him to gain control of the situation, and I was loosing terribly.

I yelped as he pinned he hard against the wall, his bony fingers digging into my wrist.

"Stop struggling, you whore." He snarled into my ear.

I grunted but relented, allowing him to force a pair of handcuffs onto me again.

He tugged me away from the wall and started to lead me out of the room to another large room.

It smelled of medicine, and the scent made me nose curl in disgust.

As I spotted Alex and Lex, I perked up a bit, but the tears running down Alex's and Lex's soft whimpering was enough to spark rage inside of me again.

They were clamped down into chairs, and collars were strung around their necks.

"What the fuck did you do to them?!"  Screamed, struggling against my bonds as I tried to attack the other men in the room

They looked at me almost uncaringly, and instead pushed a crate over to the two seated boys.

"Set him down here." One of them, a man who had tan skin and wild hair, said as he unclipped the same chairs.

I was shoved into one, with the men ignoring my growls and snarls, and instead the man who had brought me here picked up a syringe.

It was filled with glowing blue liquid, and the sight of it made my stomach flop

I snarled and screamed as the man grabbed me by my chin, tilting my head up and pressing the tip of the needle into a vein on my neck.

Burning hot pain flushed through my bloodstream, making me scream in pain, thrashing in my seat until all of the serum had been deposited inside of me.

Tears sprung from my eyes as he let go. I slouched forward, twitching occasionally in pain as the men moved on to Alex and Lex.

I was unable to look up as I heard Lex letting out his own desperate cries in pleas, and Alex's howls of agony.

I closed my eyes, praying to any god for the pain to be over, when it began to wear away.

I sobbed in relief, letting my body be lugged up onto a long gurney. I lazily looked over to see Lex and Alex having the same treatment.

Tears continued to leak from my eyes as I was carted away, back to my room I presume, and as I got back into the white walls of my cell, laid on the bed with an IV in my arm, I started to cry once more.