Chapter 6 : Beware of Frozen Heart

Elsa's P.o.v

"What?" I asked Anna firmly.

"You kind of set off an eternal winter, everywhere." She told me with hesitation in her eyes.

"Everywhere?!" I was shocked and at the same time afraid. "What have I done?" I asked myself.

"But it's okay. You can just unfreeze it!" Anna beamed a smile, trying to remain positive.

"No i can't! I-I don't know how!" Fear is now present in my voice as I stuttered the words.

"Sure you can! I know you can! 'cause for the first time in forever..."

"~I'm such a fool, I can't be free~"

"You don't have to be afraid."

"~No escape from the storm inside of me~"

"We can work this out together"

"~I can't control the curse!~"

"We'll reverse the storm you've made..."

"~Anna, please! You'll only make it worse!~"

"Don't panic"

"~There's so much fear!~"

"We'll make the sun shine bright!"

"~You're not safe here!~"

"We can face this thing Together!"

"~Nooooo.~"

"We can change this winter weather!"

"I ~~ "

"And everything will be alri~ght!"

"~I ca~n't!~"

With those last words, I have unleashed a power so dangerous that it struck Anna's heart.

Anna fell on her knees and was immediately aided by Olaf and a man who was unfamiliar. It didn't matter who he was. Anna had to leave! Fear rushed through my system. It even affected my palace.

Anna stood up. She wasn't giving up on me. I was touched at some point but she really had to leave. Her hard headedness led me to create a giant made of snow; Marshmallow, whom I instructed to keep them away. And not just them. But everyone who dares to come near.

As Marshmallow was throwing them out, I couldn't help worrying about Anna. Worrying of what might happen to her.

"I'm Sorry Anna. I'm so Sorry..." These words kept on repeating inside my head. The walls of the ballroom started to turn red. Fear has become my enemy indeed.

In the movie, we all saw the story in Anna's point of view. In the next chapter, i will try to give you a picture of what i think Elsa was doing/feeling while Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven were on their way to meet the trolls.