Thinking About You Always

Clarisse would never admit it, but she loved Chris. She loved him with all her heart and more. They were almost equal to, if not more, in love with each other and a better couple than Percabeth. Clarisse would never admit this either, but she thought Chris was hot. Extremely hot. Almost painfully hot. It hurt to be away from him. Away from his soft warm lips. Away from his loving embrace. Away from his green eyes gazing at her. Or his black hair away from her head. He was tall and handsome. He was hers. She hadn't really experienced love in her life. Her mom neglected her until her father came and took Clarisse to camp. Then her mom died in a fire, like most demigod's parents do. Her father beat her. Criticised her for being a girl. She was always pushed to make him proud. Forced to bully and beat and kill. She never wanted that or liked it. She just had to do it. She had to act like she did like it and want to do it. Never for herself but for her dad. That's how she fought. Even in life threatening situations. Then she met Annabeth and Silena and they became like sisters. She loved them. Then Annabeth met Percy and they drifted apart a little. Then Silena died and Clarisse and Annabeth hung out more. Then Annabeth started dating Percy. She was all alone again. Then she met Chris. It was the  best day of her life. She healed his disturbed little soul and cleansed it from evil. He was no longer a traitor, he was a hero. A demon tamer. Now she fought for herself and her friends. She fought for strangers. She fought for others. She was only a bully to rude, obnoxious, disrespectful people who made fun of her friends or spread rumors. She fought for love. Her father now beat her not just for being a girl, but for being in love. She didn't want her sleeping with Chris and getting pregnant. Though he had no problem with his sons sleeping around with girls, being sluts. She thought it was a miracle they didn't impregnate a girl yet. She and everyone else still forget that she started dating Chris slightly before Annabeth and Percy started dating. These were the things Clarisse thought about as she trained away her bad dreams.