Chapter 8

Elliot

Elliot

After Nik's little run in with Damon Salvatore, we started heading to get Elena for tonight. He wanted to get her early so nothing could go wrong, no one could screw anything up. He and I both knew that the Salvatore's would try and delay this another month to try and save their precious Elena.

By now it was dark and Stefan and Elena had pulled up to the Boarding House. Nik and I looked at each other. "Show time."

Stefan got out of the car and walked over to Elena's side and opened the door for her. He held his hand out for her, which she gladly took. "Thanks for today." She said. I've had enough of this sappy love stuff, it's hurting my brain.

I walked up to them slowly, smirking like Kol does and Stefan must of heard my footsteps as he turned his head and locked eyes with me.  He pushed Elena behind him and that's when I groaned.

"Stop with all the lovey dovey stuff, it's hurting my brain." I spoke. Elena looked beside me and saw Nik and terror, fear and sadness took over her face.

"You had me all nervous. I thought you done something stupid.." Nik said, all calm and collective. He looked over at Elena. "You ready my dear?"

She nodded very slightly. "I'm ready." She took 1 step forward and Stefan's arm stopped her.

"No." Nik's face turned deadly. "I wouldn't. No reason for you to die too." Elena was quick to jump in. I just stood there with a smirk on my face, knowing that this was going to be the last time she was the very last time she is ever going to see him.

"No, hey. Hey. Its fine, its fine. I'll go. No one has to get hurt." Silence. He still stood there, glassy eyed and all that, looking at Nik. "There's no reason for you to get hurt." She reached up and kissed him. I groaned and turned around, not wanting to look at this anymore.

"I love you." She said. I turned back around and saw him looking down at her. "I love you." And lip-locked again. I didn't turn around this time, knowing it was the last one ever. Not that I felt sorry or anything. They pulled away and she looked at him.

"Take care of Rosemary, don't let anything happen to her. She's been through so much already and knowing that she won't see me again....." She trailed off, tears forming, not knowing what to say. Stefan nodded, promising her. I kinda froze at that. Rosemary...... I shook my head, a thought coming to my mind.

She pulled herself together took a breath. "Close your eyes. Close your eyes." Stefan closed his eyes slowly and Elena slowly pulled away, letting his hand go. Nik nudged me, indicating to go get her. I grabbed her by the arm and we sped away, leaving Stefan alone.

?!

Rosemary

Damon came up with this "brilliant" plan. He wants to go rescue the vampire and werewolf, but doesn't want me to help. Why?! I can locate death. I can feel someone is going to die, but I already knew that.