Vampire

He is the first thing I saw when I walked out of the classroom. I decided to use the word "thing", because it can dehumanize him. He walked to me. "So, Miss Lee said you will show me around the school." His wry smile appeared on his face.
My face paled, he seems to be reading my mind. He gave me a push.
"Well, do what you're told to."
"Fine.C'mon, we'll start with the cafeteria."
Thaen I showed him the library. And the balcony. And the basketball court.
Jaemin is playing basketball alone again. He looked at me and rushed in my direction. I look a girl who has just been saved from a fire. Jaemin stood between him. "Hey guys, WHAT'S UP?" I was kinda startled too, to be honest.
"Nari darling is just showing me around the school." He replied confidently. And since when I became his darling?
Jaemin gritted his teeth. He put his hand on my shoulder. I can feel courage getting back to me.
"I'M NOT YOUR DARLING." I glared.
Shihu as startled, maybe because of my sudden courage and angry face.
"Oh...Nari sweetheart needs a protector to save her from a VAMPIRE."
I froze when i heard that word. He put his hand at my chin, holding up my chin. "So long, sweetheart."
Jaemin looks like he would punch Shihu at any moment.
Shihu left. Just like that.
Jaemin took my arm. He led me to the main entrance. "Go somewhere else, you need to relax and calm down. I'll tell Mari to go with you. I'll tell the teacher you aren't feeling well. Take care!" I stared at him. "Thank you."
Then I went out and waited for Mari.

Authors' note: hi guys, sorry for the late update. School is very busy. Hope you'll understand!😊😊
Omg....starting shipping Jaemin and Nari...what should I do??!!