Fun

Pat POV

Jen and I had recently finished a video.

"That was very fun and spookay!" Jen said. You see, we did a video on a haunted house in Minecraft.

I laughed.

"Hey Pat... do you want to go somewhere? The park?" Jen asked.

I looked out the window, seeing gray clouds. "How about we watch a movie?" I asked.

She nodded. "POPCORN TIME!!" Jen said, as she ran to the kitchen.

I decided to put a comedy movie.

10 minutes later

"Jen what's taking so long?!" I yell. No answer. I get impatient and walk to the kitchen. Jen was on the computer with a sad and horrified look. "Jen? What are you watching?"

She looks up startled. "No-nothing." She closed the lid.

"Jen stop lying. Let me see!" I snatch the computer and open it. She was watching a YouTube video by some gosipper.

The title was, "Jen doesn't love Pat!" I soon felt crushed.

"Pat that's a lie!" Jen screamed.

"She only loves him for the money?!" I read off the description.

"Pat I love you!" Jen screams again.

"Prove it." I say angrily.

She immediately crashes her lips onto mine. I push her against the wall, and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I take her to the couch. I plunged my tongue into her mouth, and she gives a moan. Jen takes off my shirt. "I love you Pat, and nothing will change that." She says. I smile and kiss her again.

More cringyness >:3. And there is a YouTube video saying that Jen only loves Pat for the money. Which is NOT TRUE. I forgot the name of the guy and the video, but he gossips about E V E R Y O N E. Even the little club. I hate him. A lot.