2

Kelsey ;
Thursday:
"Ugh, Liz." I groan as I plop myself onto her bed. We were currently searching through her closet to find me a dress for the dance.
"Do you not want me to help you look for a dress?" She says with attitude. I slightly lift my head up and give her the 'um i know you're not talking to me look'.
"Actually, yeah. I don't." I state and put my head back down.
"Too bad." She says and continues looking for one. I reach for my phone and opened my text messages. I ignored most of them but opened one from Zach.
Zach: I'm going to the park to play basketball. You wanna come?
I'm pretty sure the only reason he asked me was because I loved to play basketball. Or else, he just had no one else to go with.
Me: ya, but you gotta pick me up loser :)
Suprisingly, he instantly replied to me.
Zach: Fine. What time?
Me: now but i'm at liz's house.
Zach: Alright
I shut off my phone and sat up, starting at Liz who was still tearing her closet apart.
"Find one yet?" I ask her.
"A few actually." She replies and brings out two dresses.
"Cute," I say.
"Really?" She says and her face lights up. I shake my head no and laugh a little and her smile fades away.
"I knew you wouldn't think so. But, I have one that you're gonna love, just try thse ones on first." She says and I agree with her because I didn't have time to argue. I start changing into the first dress she hands me and then there was a knock on the door.
"Who is it?" Liz yells.
"Zach." The person replies from the other side of the door. I quickly finish changing and Liz lets him in.
"You're mom let me in," He says to Liz before looking at me and stops to stare.
[ dress # 1 below, don't pay attention to the model ]

"Doesn't she look hot?" Liz says to the staring boy. My hair was in a messy bun and I just washed off my make up. Of course I loooked hot.
"Uh yeah. Um, what are you guys doing?" He stutters, "This is just weird. She never wears dresses."
"Well, she actually agreed to go to the dance on Friday."" Liz explains to Zach. He starts laughing, as if she was joking. I give him a confused look.
"Wait, you're serious?" He says, looking at Liz then at me, I nod my head.
"What do you think of the dress?" I ask him.
"Cute." He replies.
"Really?" Liz says to him.
"No." He replies, laughing a little. She rolls her eyes at him and goes to sit on her bed.
"I mean, yeah. Uh, it's cute. It's just not something Kels would wear." He says, and he was right.
"Yeah, I don't like it." I say.
"But I mean, you look hot." He blurts out and his facial expression looked like he was embarrassed. Liz and I look at him with a confused face, and I tried not to laugh but at the same time I tried not to smile but I felt my cheeks getting hot. I didn't know why I was blushing.
"Yes, I know what I said. You don't have to tell me." He says.
"Well you're not wrong." I joke and pose like a model. He laughs.
"Oooh damn. Hot!" Liz says, jokingly. I laugh and grab the other dress and change inside the bathroom.
I walk out and once again, Zach was staring at me, along with Liz.
"God damn. You look hot!" Liz says,.
[ dress # 2 below, ignore the model ]

"I don't like this either." I say, looking at myself through the mirror hanging from her closet door.
"Why not? You look amazing." Liz states and I playfully roll my eyes.
"Thanks Liz. But I just don't like this." I say.
"I knew you wouldn't, so you can wear this." She says, walking into her closet and pulling out something on a hanger and handing it to me. I smile at her because I already liked it and change in the bathroom.
I walk out to see Zach looking up from his phone and giving his attention to me.
[ # 3 below ]

"N-now that's more like something she would wear

"N-now that's more like something she would wear." Zach says, stuttering a bit.
"Yeah, I know." Liz agrees.
"Wow, why do you think I would wear something like this?" I ask them.
"Because you don't like wearing anything fancy and-" Zach starts to say.
"And skirts with a matching crop top are the classiest thing you would ever wear." Liz finishes his sentence.
"True." I agreed. Liz turns her head towards Zach, which makes me do the same. I noticed that he was still staring and it made me turn red for some reason.
"If you like how she looks now, you'll love how she looks when I do her hair and make up." Liz says to Zach, snapping him out of it.
"Wait what? Who said I was wearing make-up?" I question Liz.
"I did, of course. You obviously didn't come up with that idea." She says, making me roll my eyes. I didn't want to wear make up but I realized there was no point in arguing if I knew she would make me wear make-up anyways.
"Fine. I'm gonna change and we can go." I say to Zach.
"Where are you guys going?" Liz asked us.
"The park." Zach replies.
"Oh. Can I come?"
"You wanna play basketball?" I ask.
"Ew no. Nevermind." She says. I roll my eyes and go into the bathroom to change.
--
"Loser." I say to Zach, out of breath.
"Loser?" He says, pretending to be offended. "I'm winning."
"Yeah by one point!" I state. We were at the park, playing one on one.
"You're not gonna catch up." He says.
"Oh really?" I say and snatch the ball out of his hands before he could dribble. I shot the ball, making it into the basket.
"Alright, I was wrong." He says, "But next point wins!" He takes the ball outside of the court and checks the ball to me, then running in and shooting the ball.
"Ha! You missed!" I say, grabbing the rebound. I run around, clearing it. I got in position trying to shoot, but I was surprised to see the ball disappear from my hands before I could do anything. I look over to Zach and see him shooting the ball.
"Hey, no fair!" I sarcastically said as the ball went into the basket. Zach bends over, putting his hands on his knees and trying to breathe.
"You good?" I ask him.
"No!" He says dramatically. "I have asthma." He joked. I roll my eyes and laugh.
"You know, for a soccer player, you're pretty good at basketball." I compliment him.
"Haha, thanks Kels." He says, standing up straight. He goes over to the bench and grabs his water bottle and drinks it. He closes the bottle and throws it to me.
"Thanks." I say, opening it and drinking it.
"No problem."