CONDITION (Teena)

"Why don't you apply for small conferences held by the neighbouring organisations?." He asked carefully.

"What ! Me???"

"Why not Teena ?"

"Should I ?"I began to sweat.

"Shouldn't you?" He stressed.

"Impossible Sam "

"Nothing is impossible Teena " he assured

I sighed.

"What is bothering you sweetu?"

"How can I , how ..... How'll I face everyone" tears started to flow through my cheeks.

He held my face into his palm , wiped gently.

"Teena , I  don't know when you'll understand yourself clearly. You are very talented. Push all those damn inferiorities down" he sighed.

"Bounce up Teens".

" I know you Teena , better than you, I swear. On that day , when you were talking in front of the class, you were very perfect. I was fascinated by you. So you can do." He promised me.

I looked into his God filled eyes without uttering a word . My face settled perfectly into his palm. I was in heaven .

"You are going to do this" he pressed his hand against my cheeks gently .

"What" I opened my mouth and took my face away from his protective hand due to his surprise phrase.

"Do you remember the condition I yesterday said you ? This is it!!  Don't you do
this for me ?" He pleaded.

"Sam" I sight heavily. , "I'll try , for you" I admitted.

"I know my kid" he smiled angelically.

My favorite felitsa was playing in the background. Before I could make it out , Sam took his mobile phone from his pocket.

"Hey. I know" he giggled.

"Don't worry, I'll have my word" he promised someone on the phone and began laughing.

"Umm.. Teena it was Nick , he asked me for taking him to the exhibition held out of town. He reminded me down" he shrugged

"When does it start?" I asked with inquisitive eyes.

"Five in the evening"

I looked into the wrist watch of Sam . it showed 3:55 PM. We have been together for long but it didn't seem so. I sighed.

"You'd better run now, or else you'll be getting  under Nick's nerves." I managed to smile.

"You're right" he chuckled.

We both reached the main door.

"Thank you Mam' " he chuckled.

I sighed.

"Take care Teena . Have a good Eve and sweet night" he leaned on the porch and smiled gently.

"Sure , enjoy your exhibition Sam, be good , don't dare to irritate Nick " I gave him a teasing smile.

Sam is really a weird person. I've been in the world of illusion , he is apart from all those. He is showing me the real world which was deep buried inside me.

"I'm home Teena " mom screamed excitingly while she returned from her day out.

"Hey mom , how was your day ?" She kept her bags on the table and started to unpack them.

"Great!!! See what I've brought for you" she placed a pair of red stilettos in front of me .

Oh God ! Why is she doing like this to me? Another pair to get stuck into my closet.

"Oh lovely mom. Thanks ." I said to support her excitement.

"What did your friend do today? Were you good to him ?" She went inside the kitchen and found the bowl with little gravy.

"Mom" I gave her a frustrating look.

"I was very generous to him. Don't worry." I sat on the kitchen cabinet.

"I know, you'll be a good kid, something smells good Teena. "

"I made pasta with gravy mom . I think you're tired , go watch your programs , I'll make everything ready within minutes for the dine."

"It's okay dear I've brought pizzas"

"Yummy mummy , tummy loves you " I started to sing , while hoping towards the pack of pizza.

We then had our dinner and went to sleep.