Chapter 31

KRYSTAL's POV
The sun light shone through the window on my face. I opened my eyes and found myself being embraced from behind by my husband. His arms were wrapping around my chest with my hands below it. I could feel the bareness of my chest. I turned around facing Amber and leaned closer in his embrace. At the same time I also could feel something hard was poking against my womanhood.
It's Amber's length. Why am I feeling so hot all of sudden.
I peeked in the comforter seeing his manhood. I never stare at his thing
before. It's looked nice from up here. I wondered how it tastes. Amber always tastes me but I never had a chance to taste his.
"Babyyyy, wake up" I shoke Amber but nothing happened. He's still in his deep sleep. I kissed him all over his face but he didn't wake up too. Something brilliant popped out in my mind. I wanted to . I held his length.
It's so warm.
I brought his length closer to my womanhood. He stirred a bit. I could feel my wet so I inserted his length into mine.
"Arghhhhhhhhhh, Ammmmm" I ed as I felt Amber's was sunk deeply into mine. It was so hard to grind with this position. When I was about to make Amber lay his back suddenly he made me to do so.
"Arghhhhhh.hhhhhhh" He just wake up but already pumped vigorously into me.
"Morning, baby" He smirked as he gave me a deep kiss.
"Ammmm, please don't tease. Arggggg...Fas..." I begged him as I felt him slow down.
"I never thought that my baby is so naughty" He whispered in my ears as he started ed me roughly.
"Arghhhhhhh. Babyy, not too hardd" I told him as he pounded vigorously into my .
"Ughhhhh, I can't slow down. I'm going to cummm" He replied as he continued ing into me.
"Godddd, here it comes. Arghhhhhhh, Arghhhhh..Hhhnnnnnghhh" He released in me and pulled out slowly. Some of his came out from my womanhood. My arms were still wrapping around his neck.
"Babbbyy, I want to too" I pulled him closer to me. We made out for a while before Amber inserted back his length into me.
"Hhhngggggg" I ed as I arched my back a bit.
"You like this baby?" He asked me and I nodded. I saw he grinned happily before I closed my eyes to feel the pleasure which he was giving me.
"Hhnnggggg, baby. Almost... faster...." Amber sped up his after I felt my wall tighten around his length.
"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Ammmm. Hhhhngg" I released my juices while arching my back. This feels so good.
"Mmmmmmmm. Baby, I'm going to again too." He pounded deeper. Our intense workout made the bed shaking. I could feel the bed was pushed against the wall. Amber is so strong. He was trying to tear me apart.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" Finally, he ed. Amber pulled out of me and collapsed by my side. His liquids felt so hot inside me. I've been wondering how it taste but I just shrugged it out of my mind. After that, we rested for a while before getting ready to go out for the evening walk. We had brunch at the hotel's restaurant. It has been 2 days we in Paris but we had more than once a day. We're going to have babies soon if kept doing this every day. It felt so good making me want more of it. I wanted we spend one whole day in the hotel's room making babies all day long. It's not a problem since we got the ginseng. Before we went out for the brunch, I drank the ginseng a little bit. I'm so naughty right?
***
AMBER's POV
Krystal is so naughty. She tried to wake me up with something . Since last night she's the one who in controlled so, this morning it would be mine. I brought Krystal to the 'The Square du Vert Galan'. We could see couples were cuddling on the grasses. Some of them were making out ignoring people around them. Jyeah, that's Paris. City of Love. People are welcomed to make love here.
"The air is so fresh here" Krystal spun herself around and fall into my embrace. I put our picnic basket down.
"Right, Am?" She tilted her head asking me. I nodded at her and she continued hugging me. From here we could watch boats drifted by on the Seine. Then, I broke the hug and sat down on the grasses. Krystal frowned seeing my action and I hurriedly pulled her down on my lap. I could feel my manhood poking her . I adjusted the way I sit a little bit causing Krystal let out a soft .
"Ammmmm, your length. Ahhhh. It's poking me" She pouted while turning her head to the right facing me.
"That's why I was adjusting it just now. But I don't know it turning you on" I whispered the last sentence. I thought she was going to sulk when she got up instead she sat back fully facing me.
"Why? You wanted to try it here." She teased me while leaning closer until our foreheads touched.
"No way, Soojung. I don't others hear your . Your only for me, baby" I locked our lips and we sank into a deep and passionate kiss. Krystal playfully grind on my bulge to tease me.
"Ahhh" I incidentally let out a soft . She smirked upon hearing it.
"Soojung, people are watching. Why are you acting so bold?" I asked her.
"I felt I wanted it right now, Amm" She grinded harder.
"Liu Soojung, don't grind like that. I think I'm going to e in the mean times" I whispered at her. She grinded faster instead of stopping. Fortunately, other people were busy with their own 'businesses'.
"I don't care, Amm. I wanted it." She told me while wrapping her arms around my neck.
"Your face getting paler and your hands are cold. Oh no, did you drink the ginseng earlier?" She shyly nodded.
"Soojung, it's strong. Don't you remember what happened to me in the car? I couldn't hold on it anymore until we had in the car. There's no hotel nearby here" I caressed her face and gave a light kiss on her lips. I tried to call my driver but couldn't reach him.
"Am, there are bushes behind there. No one can't see us" She responded.
"Seriously, Soojung? You don't mind?" I asked her and she shook her head.
"Then took out the mats from the basket" She followed my ordered and we walked towards the bushes.
This is so awkward, we are going to have in public. Since, it's working day, there not too many people around besides the bushes is in a round shape. So people will not see us.
Krystal opened the first mat on the ground. She lay on it and pulled me down with her. We kept kissing on kissing until I felt she tried to unbuckle my belt. She helped me to pull down my jeans and boxer until on my knee. I quickly pulled another mat and put behind me to cover our below part. Krystal already pulled down her jeans including her .
"You're wet already" I using my fingers. I played with her oris for a while making her whined.
"Amber, I want you inside me, NOWW" She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me for a kiss.
"Here we go, baby. Arghhhhhh" God. It felt so good. Without any second, I pumped into her hurriedly.
"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh. Hhhhhngggg. AMBERRRRRRR" She ed. I muffled her by kissing her and continue ing into her.
"Ahhhhhh, I love this. Keeping hitting it" She arched her back as I hit her sweet spot.
"Fasterrr, Amm. More more. I'm going to " She threw her head backwards.
"Ahhhhh. Hahhhhhh, Arghhhh" She ed as she released her juices on my manhood.
"It's not over yet" I kept on ing until I came and I mashed our juices together. I pumped deeper so that it will reach her womb.
"Ahhhhhhh, arhggggggggghhh" We ed together and I dropped myself onto her because feeling exhausted. Both of us we were panting heavily. We rested for a while and my still in her .
"Pull out, baby" She told me but I by pumped few more times before taking it out. Right after I took out my length, I immediately put back her jeans. I don't want anyone see hers. Meanwhile, she helped me to put on mine.
"Thank you, Amm. I love you" She leaned to my chest after I lay beside her.
"I love you too" I pecked her forehead and continued staring up there. That's how we enjoyed the beautiful scenery of trees and sky until evening.