Chapter 9

4 years later..... 

3rd Person's POV

            In the Hokage office gathered Team Jiraiya. They were having a discussion about Akemi Uzumaki's mission 4 years ago. 4 years definitely change them. They grew older and more good looking, three of them wore a standard jonin vest. In the middle of their discussion a sudden gust of wind cut them off. A small purple tornado formed in the middle of the room as papers were flying everywhere  to the Hokage's irritation. Not too long four figures appeared from the said tornado.

            4 red haired people stared at them, 3 cyan blue eyes staring with interest and surprise while the one in the middle with crimson eyes looked bored and annoyed for some reasons. The shortest of them all is wearing a white knee length kimono with red sash and black leggings with black ninja shoes, her hair was down to her midback. Next to her a red head with her hair on a side braisld is also wearing a neon green sleeveless top with white sando underneath, black shirt shorts, black ninja shoes and a kunai holder was secured on her left thigh. The next one is a boy with messy red hair he wore a black traditional yukata with matching pants with golden linings and trimmings, a black Hitler sword was secured on his back. The last one in the middle is a girl with reddish orange hair kind of like fire were tied on a bun, she wore a red crop top with fishnet underneath, white thigh high skirt, white combat boots and a white unzip cloak with flames dancing on it. Over all she looks like she is an easy target to take on.

      "Who are you?!" The 4 shinobi had their gaurd on and got into a fighting stance in case the intruders  attack them.

      "Oh no need to be serious! We are Team Akemi! And we are back!!!!"

Akemi's POV

            Akahana facepalmes at the idiocy of her sister, Akahoshi's left eye twitch while I sighed.

      "Way to go idiot! They may think that we were spending our whole 4 years on a circus. Frankly you look like a clown" he snorted

      "Okay idiot why don't you say it in front of my face!" Akane yelled and they started to throw insults back and forth

      "Hey! Stop the LOVE quarrel" Akahana joined in. They start to gave off cat names.

            Team Jiraiya and the Hokage looked at us like were were a bunch or lunatics swinging from the chandeliers.

      "Foolish humans! This is clearly not the definition of self control! I expect you already moved on from your childish act since you are jonins....dattebayo" I hissed

            They looked at me and quickly collected themselves and stood still chin held up with pride and discipline like soldiers. I tsked at their reaction.

      "So you really are Team Akemi" the Hokage said clearly amused

      "Yes. I have finished my mission on the Island Of Fire yesterday and we quickly transported here as soon as the sun rose in the civilization. Dattebayo" I answered

      "I thought you would be back next year. I have been informed about your arrival" he said confused, I nodded.

      "Gomen Hokage sama,  it's just the people in the Island Of Fire had the bad habit on changing plans for last minute preparations. Dattebayo. I deeply apologise about it" I said as me and my students bowed down in synic.

      "You're team already are jonins?" I nodded.

      "As you can see on the headband we are wearing" Akahana pointed at her headband tied around her head with a kanji symbol for unique.

      "I am assigned on the Unique Jonin/Chunin group. We go around doing the lower A, higher and lower B Rank missions" She explained

      "I am assigned on the Trust Jonin/Chunin Group. We are the ones who go on retrieval missions or escorting. Like the Unique Group Lower A rank and both B rank missions" Akahoshi showed his headband with a kanji word for Trust

      "I am assigned on the Minds Jonin/Chunin Group. We are the one who make the battle or mission plans in other words the strategic nins as what we call it. In every mission at least one Trust Jonin or Chunin will tag along" Alan's grinned and showed her headband.

      "As you can see I belong to the Leader's Group consist of only 6 members. We are the one who will patrol or scout our territory and lead the groups. The Unique, The Trust, The Minds, The Spies, and The Trackers. Each group has at least one Leader, Leaders have the position that can be compare to the Hokage's position. Dattebayo. However since Island of Fire is ruled by the King and Queen so they are in charge you could say that I am the King's right hand man and the Leader of  The Leaders Group. Mostly I got around 24/7 collecting reports and hand over to the king for him to sign up. Dattebayo" I said, they were shock and still processed about the info

      "Long story short she is the crowned princess and is going to be Queen when she reach 20 or have the his majesty's son who was not interested in the throne." The three intervene. I grew an anime mark on my head.

      "That's it! FORBIDDEN ROYAL ART: SHUFFLE SOUL PUNISHMENT!!!!" I snapped my fingers as my students fell into daze and came back to reality.

      "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!" they screech panicking.

      "Waahhh!!!! I'm in someone's body!!!!! This is not my body!!!" They panicked

       "Sensie!!! This not funny!!!" They tried to tackle me to the ground only to go through me and landed on the ground with a thud.

      "Nee Hokage sama the King told me to gave this to you. A peace Treaty" I said and handed him the scroll. They stared at us in amusement as my students tried to punch me only for their fist pass through.

      "Give up as long as I am in this form you can't touch me the downside is I can touch you" I grinned and flick Akahana in the body of Akane.

      "What kind of jutsu is this?" Pervy Sage asked and tried to touch my chest only for his hand to pass through. I grew a tick mark and clenched my fist.

      "YOU PERVERT!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME?!?!?! FEMALE FLAMES AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE TOUCHED ON THE PRIVETE PART BY MALES EXCEPT OUR HUSBAND. DATTEBAYO!!!!!!" I screech and my face turned red in anger and humiliation. I punched him so har that he crashed I to the wall an went flying outside.

      "I feel violated, dattebayo" I said and ran out of the office