One martini too many

Boredom. Karma's worst enemy.

the cocktail stick twiddled beneath his fingertips, the aroma of olives starting to stick to his dark blazor; the very blazor he knew would creep up on a particular strawberry blonde's nerves. How long had he been here? how many drinks had been drained down his throat, how many empty glasses now stacked on the table before him?

He was very familiar with the pub and its bartenders, often coming here on his dark days and conversing with the workers. They were aware he was underage, but they related to and sympathised with him, having once been young themselves- so they let the odd drink slip, but drew the line after a few.

It was only 10 in the morning, the autumn sun illuminating the room and highlighting the headache karma could feel rising. He didn't know why he was here, why he chose to take a detour instead of heading straight to school, indulging in drinks he knew all to well would cause him misery later.

perhaps it was because he couldn't get his mind off him.

The last few nights had been spent in agony, his ever growing lust increasing as the dreams became progressively more lewd. Oh the things he dreamt of doing... How he wanted that boy to beg for him; to writhe under his very touch. He couldn't pinpoint when it started- or even how it started; it was ludicrous.

It was just a fantasy, the reality was much harsher. They were rivals; polar opposites. He was forbidden fruit, so far from his reach with his Father being the principle and him being the oh-so-responsible student rep. But the main problem was that he was heavily in denial. How could he screw up so bad he ended up falling for his enemy? His enemy who made it clear he hated him?

Though, with his body now intoxicated with the many beverages he had yielded to, he was feeling an unfamiliar burst of conviction, and might I add desire.

Squinting and holding a hand to his head, he payed the bartender and left.