Chapter 10

Warning :viewer discretion is advised

Ace Pov:
"Where you going at this time? You know we have to move tomorrow." Tasha nagged. "Mr.Harvey needs me to make a run. " I started to put on shoes, "I'ma be back soon but if I don't I'll ask DJ to drive you to Charlotte and I'll meet y'all there." I kissed her on the forehead.
.
.
.
"Where you at Ace?"

"I'm on the way. Don't rush me."

"Whenever you get here, the door unlock just come in."

"Alright."
.
.
.
"What's all this?" I whispered opening the bedroom door. "You don't have to whisper Rue isn't here. She's over at her friends house." She let out a light laugh. "Oh." I chuckled. "But seriously you don't think this is a bit extra?" She gave me a dirty look.

"You know I just wanted our first time to be special!" I could already tell she was mad

"You know I just wanted our first time to be special!" I could already tell she was mad. "But you know what, just leave.
with your ungrateful ass."

"I'm not leaving Jean!" I laughed, "You really got me fucked up tonight.You going to stop with that attitude right now."

Jean Pov:

"Bend that ass over!" He yelled making me tingle. "Yes daddy!" I obeyed and bend over. "Spread them legs!" He demanded slapping my ass. I parted my legs a bit and he quickly slipped one arm around my leg. His gently pulled my panties to the side and separated my lips and began to slowly stroked my insides while rubbing my clit with her thumb. "Mhmm." I moaned out. Ace started smile and said, "You like this shit, don't you ?"

"Yes." I said shyly. He slapped my ass harder. "Yes what?" He asked sternly. "Daddy." I replied. "That's what I thought." He took his fingers out of me and put it in his mouth. "I gotta get a taste of this." He kissed my inner thigh and licked my around my outer lips. "Please don't tease me." I begged. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my ass cheeks.  "Toot that ass up and arch that back!" He instructed. "Yes daddy." I did as I was told and he placed his mouth over my clit and kissed it causing me to jump. His tongue came out and he started to lick my clit slowly. "That feels so good baby!"  I moaned.  He moved his entire tongue up and down my slit repeatedly​ and sucked gently on my clit once more. My whole body was tingling. "Wait,  wait!" I squealed.  I leaned my body forward removing my arch.  He slapped my ass again, "Don't run! Toot that ass back up. I'm trying to eat my pussy." He gripped both of my legs tightly so I couldn't run. Then he placed his tongue deep in my hole,  pushing it in and out. I gasped the moment it went in.  He stopped and said, "Turn over I want to see your face when you cum. " I quickly obeyed him and he continued licking me. I grabbed his head and started rotating hips.  "Suck on your pussy daddy. " He sucked my clit, "I'm about to cum. " I moaned.  He started to lick my clit faster and faster. He placed one finger in me a stroked my insides. "Accee!" I yelled.  "Please stop I can't take no more!" He grabbed my legs and continue licking. "Baby,  please!" I begged. He let go of my legs and cum was dripping from his mouth. "I'ma need like 5 minutes." I said breathing hard.

Ace Pov:

I moved my hand between his pussy lips. It was still warm and wet. "It's been five minutes." He grinned waking Jean.  "Just relax and let me give you pleasure." I gently pushed into Jean making her gasp. "Baby,  this not even half of it." I teased. I lifted her legs up and slowly pushed in deep. She wrapped her arms around my neck.  She pulled me closer to her and kissed me, "ahh... Fuck me daddy!" She whispered in my ear. I pumped in and out of her.  She started to gently nibble on my ear. I looked down at her, she had her eyes close but she was smiling. I started to burry my dick harder and harder."Are you going to stop with that attitude?" I asked.  "Yes daddy!" she moaned. "You love me?" I smiled "Yes just baby just don't stop, don't stop baby!" She moan.  I flipped her over and she straddled on top of me. "Ride this dick!" I slapped her ass.  I watched as her pussy spread on my dick. She bounced up and down. Making me moan a little.  "I'm about to cum!" She yelled. I lightly brushed my finger upon her clit. Making her orgasm. But I wasn't done yet, I grabbed her hips and thrust upward. I pumped slowly but deep and she let out weak moans. she laid her body on top of me.  And I stated to grunt while I pumped her faster. I felt her pussy tighten up and she let out a loud scream indicating that she came twice. I gently bit her neck and continue to pump her with a rhythm until I came in her. We didn't move until my dick got soft and flop out of her. "So you love me?" I asked rolling over. "It was just the moment." She said with a smile "I hear you. It was just the moment" I mocked her.

Updates later on today.