I am so disappointed.

The Hetalia fandom has increased in people and ships. Some force others to ship what they ship, even when they don't want too.

I have personally seen people tell someone to like what they like, or they will hurt them.

Like, what the fuck. My brother ships some weird crap but I respect that. I ship mainstream and non-mainstream ships, he respects that. I see people ship BelaLeich, I respect.

Society has rules and regulations now. Like if you don't know this or if you don't adore them, you can't be part of that group any more.

This is one of the reasons why I don't comment or react at certain things.

"So, what's the point of this chapter, Sakura?"

Umm, hello? Does your head hurt? Oh, I'm sorry, FOR YOU BEING SO STUPID.

THE FUCKING POINT IS THAT PEOPLE DON'T RESPECT EACH OTHER ANY MORE.

LOOK, THESE ARE WHAT I SHIP:

DenNor
SuFin
HongIce
Turkey x Greece
SpaBel
GerIta
AmeriPan
GiriPan
RoChu
RusCan
PruCan
NorBela
LietPol
SpaMano
PruAus
SwissAus

And others.

I'VE SEEN OLD FRITZ X PRUSSIA LIKE WHAT THE FUCK GUYS.

I'M NEUTRAL, LIKE SWITZERLAND DURING WORLD WAR 2 DAMMIT.

SO IT MEANS I'M HOT AND COLD! I FEEL BIASED FOR THIS THING THEN I SEE SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINION I CHANGE IT. I HAVE BEEN INFLUENCED TOO MUCH THAT I DON'T EVEN HAVE A OPINION.

Look, look, I saw a MMD thing with Japan and it says his a weaboo. A FUCKING WEABOO.

Knock knock.

Who's there.

You.

You who?

YOU!! THAT FUCKING STUPID PERSON WHO SAYS THAT.

HE'S JAPANESE FOR PETE'S SAKE. HE CAN'T BE A WEABOO, HIS LEGIT JAPANESE YOU JACKASS.

I HATE, HATE, HATE!! THE PEOPLE IN THIS FANDOM. THEY DON'T RESPECT THE CHARACTERS, HIMA, OR THE OTHERS. THEY ONLY RESPECT THEIR OWN FUCKING OPINION.

AND BY THE WAY, THOSE 'WHO'S CANADA' JOKES ARE GETTING STUPID. THEY MEAN NOTHING NOW.

AND STOP WITH THE SPAIN IS A PEDOPHILE, FRANCE A RAPIST, AND PRUSSIA A PERVERT BULLSHIT.

YOUR ALL FORGETTING WHAT FRANCE SAID. 'LOVE IS SOMETHING NOT TO BE FORCED UPON PEOPLE.'