Chapter 1

"Cam come on!"  I said trying to get him to open the hotel room door already. 

"Not unless you say, Cameron you are the most awesomest guys I have ever seen and you are sexiest man alive." He crossed his arms trying to sound like me while saying that.

"There is no way im going to say that my mom always told me not to lie." i giggled he frowned.

Finally he opened up the door. I didn't know any of the other guys except for knowing them online. 

Cam and I were best friends and he asked me to go to the Magcon Tour and I said no but he begged me. 

"Guys this is Leslie, she'll be staying with us yay!" Cam introduced me to all of them. 

We all got settled in we had one huge hotel room. I stayed with Cameron they were just like the sleepovers we had when we were little. Cameron was already asleep and I'm guessing everyone was too. It was 4 am.

I couldn't go to sleep so I decided to get some water. When I got out of my shared bed I dragged my body to the living room that had a small like kitchen with a mini fridge. I noticed someone sitting down on the couch drinking water. I couldn't make out the face because it was really dark. I got to the mini fridge and grabbed a cold water. Luckily these were free. When I turned around I noticed no one was there, could I have been imagining it? I scurried to the room but I felt like someone was looking at me from behind and when I turned around I found nothing. 

I hopped in bed and shut my eyes hoping I would fall asleep.

When I woke up I noticed Cameron wasn't in bed. I got up and rubbed my eyes. 

"Morning sleepy head, finally decided to get out of bed?" I heard Cam say as I walked into the living room. 

"Yeah, is it that late." What time is it anyways?

"It sort of is, 2 pm is pretty late to be waking up for me." he laughed. WOAH 2 PM 

"You and Shawn woke up at the same time, did you guys watch tv really late or something." 

Shawn maybe he was the one I felt creeping. 

"No I couldn't sleep and I decided to get get some water." He nodded and I went into the room to change. 

I changed into some black skinny jeans, white converse and a Magcon Sweater. When I got out of the room I accidentally hit someone who I'm guessing was pissed.

"Hey watch where your going!" He picked up his guitar.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to- I accidentally-" 

"Save it" He shut me up

Why was he so rude.

"Shawn why are you so rude to Les?" Cam popping out of nowhere asked.

"I'm not she dropped my guitar!" He said through clenched teeth trying to sound as calm as possible.

Even though I don't know any one besides Cam, he already seemed rude and short tempered.

"Sorry, I didn't mean too" I spoke up

Shawn just walked away.

"Cam I don't think this whole Magcon thing is going to work out." I said to him, I knew with this happening that I'm going to mess a whole lot of other things too.

"Les don't worry, it was an accident. He doen't normally act like this though." He said grabbing my hand.

Cameron led me out to the living room where Nash, Jack G, Jack J and Matt were..

"Wanna watch a movie, with us?" Nash asked.

I didn't reply obviously knowing he was talking to Cam. Cameron then nudged me and whispered, 

"do ya?" 

"Oh yeah sure" my cheeks turning red in embarrassment.

As soon as the movie started we were all seated on the large couch. 

-----------------------

That was chapter 1 for ya. Hope you liked it! 

I will be continuing this daily i promise and if not that I will try to update at least 3 times a week. Im really busy with homework so.... 

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW <3