Chapter 1

Christine prov:her photo^^^

"wake up" James told her sister Chris .

"go away"l groaned,"okay but remember l warned you"James rushed downstairs and come with an ice cold water which he splashed on chris bed,"wat the hell"l exclaimed"l'am gonna kill you James and dance on your grave".

Ohh sorry where are manners my name is Christine and am a seventeen year old and l have an annoying brother James and we are ware wolfs ,my father is an alpha and James is going to take the title once he finds his mate is the this ball which am attending this year ohh and me and James are twins

I run down stairs and tackeled my brother as a revenge and landed down with our butts "get your fat a*** of me"my brother complained,before l could do any damage my father groaned"stop acting like five year olds ,James your suppose to be the responsible one".

"but dad she started it by tackling me to the ground"James pointed his fingers on me.

"no daddy he splashed cold water on me while l was sleeping"l complained.

My father got frustrated "would you to stop the bickering and go get your breakfast so you can go to school"

We didn't dare utter a word we respond together"yes father"

I run back to my room and did my normal morning routine and went to school driving my baby(my convertible Mercedes Benz) school went on in a bliss the usual me and my friends plus we have one last day before school is over and the mating ball is on the same day as my birthday which is three days from now.

At diner with my family and best friends

"James you know after the mating ball your going to become an alpha"my mum told James

"yes mother and l already know my beta and gamma"James answered.

My mum new l hate anything to do with mates so she told me l must attend the ball since l will turn eighteen and find my mate.l tried to argue"mother am too young plus l don't have alpha obligations that l must have a mate"

"no you right but having a mate is the most wonderful thing that will ever happen to you and you know that"my mum replied and also that its the law and it would be a sign of disrespect to the royal's of the land .l had no choice but to attend.

After dinner l retired to bed and the next day went on in a bliss and finally preparations for the ball started which l dreaded the most due to shopping and wearing a dress my friends had organised today as girls day out which was for once awesome.today l woke waiting to get this ball over with .The ball will be tomorrow and today we are going to the castle which is always held its a two hour derive from home.

From our pack we had two people attending ten unmated male and ten unmated female three being my best friends alice Alexis and jade are the crazy friends of mine .

During the drive to the castle

"Chris why don't you want a mate"Alexis asked,l shrugged"because l don't want to be owned" they just laughed but l was to tired so l let sleep take over .I woke to find some body shaking me when we arrived "go away"l simply commanded the person"don't make me repeat myself do you remember the other day"that made me snap my eyes to see James.l looked over and saw it was already dark so we were allocated our rooms after dinner so the mating ball would start tomorrow I allowed darkness to take over and with that l was out completely.

~~~~~~~~

Guys l hope you enjoy and comment please

thanks