Chapter 7

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" Austin asked.

"Alex you drive!" Austin said.

He sat in the back with me and checked me.

"He hurt you!Look at the bruise on your arm and your wrist!Your neck has a bruise too!I swear if I ever see him again I'm gonna kill him!" Austin said. 

Why is he getting so worked up about this? He hates me. I stayed their sitting quietly.

"Do you want to go to the hospital?" Alex asked.

"No! I  immediatly said.

"But you need to! Camila you're hurt!" Austin said.

"But I can't..." I said. My eyes are still watery.He can't know I came here without my moms permission.

"Why not?!" Austin said.

"My...um I just want to rest and I'll be fine." I said in a low weak voice.

Austin didn't say anything but he looked really mad.

"Alex take us back to the hotel."Austin said.

The ride was silent. When we got their I got out and went straight to my room.

I laid down. It wasn't my intention to fall asleep. Austin came in. He took his shirt off and came close to me.He lifted my head up just enough for him to slide his body under my head, letting my head rest on his legs. It wasn't what I wanted but I wasn't strong enough to start a fight or get up. He then started combing through my hair,gently. I was still hurt but i didn't really care. My body was slightly shaking. Austin rubbed my arm to try to calm me down. I then stopped shaking. His touch is like magic. I didn't want him to stop. I've never had this experience before. Austin is doing this to me is so surreal.I'd never think he'd do this to me. His hands then made their way to my back. He then lifted me up slightly. He opened his legs and sat me in the middle. My back resting on his chest.I felt his warm breathe on my neck.I felt like I couldn't breathe.

Nobody talked.It would ruin the moment. He then grabbed my injured wrist and kissed it. He made his way down my wrist to my arm leaving soft kisses. He then  made his way down my shoulder going to my neck.If i wasn't so weak right now I'd be telling him to stop. Once he reached my neck he stayed there. I don't know how this happened but I connected my lips to his. He immediately kissed back.I finally came back to reality and got off of him.As much as I didn't want to stop I had to. I ran to the bathroom and he came after me.I guess I was too slow and he managed to come in with me.He closed the door after him.

"Camila...."He said.

I just stood their frozen.

He then grabbed me and kissed me hard.I tried not to give in but it was useless.I kissed back.He pushed me against the wall.He grabbed my waist.After a while he let go and said "Jump".I felt his breathe against my neck.I jumped and he grabbed me.He then started kissing my neck.Slowly kissing it hardly then started sucking.Obviously going to leave a mark.I couldn't help but moan a little.I bit my bottom lip.Surely some blood is going to come out.

"Baby..."Austin said.

He took me to the bed. I know where this is leading up to.I'm not ready for that.

"Austin....I..."I said.

He looked at me as if he didn't know what I was talking about.

He walked up to me and kissed me. I'm pretty sure he finally understood what I was trying to say.

"Okay baby. Just tell me whenever your ready."Austin said.

We returned to our previous positions.My back against his chest.He started playing with my fingers.I slowly drifted to sleep after a while. I never thought this would happen.