Katie-Did-That

I'm back and this is a rewrite and we are going to get this POPPING. VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTEEEEE Let's be number one. Let me know what you think also.

Typical. Purely typical.

"Ow, shit, shit, shit," Matt cursed as he hobbled around on one leg, trying to slip his jeans on quietly.

Quiet my ass. With one eye slanted open I watched him struggle. He's such a dumbass. After a mediocre sexual performance last night he's going to bolt. Matt is a C.A.M.J. Which stands for a casual and mediocre jock. He sleeps with girls like casual wear hangs on a body—easily, comfortably. He's mediocre because he only cares about himself and the jock speaks for itself.

Whatever, time to get this over with. Rolling over, I let out a deliberate moan, stretching every inch of my body to end up on my side facing him. As soon as Matt and I made eye contact, an easy smile slipped onto his face. I know for a fact he's going to try and flatter me, tell me how great last night was.

"Katie..." He stood up straight, his abs flexing. What a waste. "Wow, I mean...wow, you're amazing."

I'll take Katie-did-that for two hundred please! "Really?" I purred.

"Yeah," he said as he pulled his jeans on all the way, zipping them up. My eyes narrowed. "What everyone said about you was true."

Holding back a laugh, I smiled with my lips pressed into a straight line. When men discuss my slutty character directly in my face, it makes me wonder if they are even remotely intelligent. Just because Matt took me out on a couple of "dates" first—mainly we just went to eat burgers and other types of cheap shit—before making a move, doesn't mean I didn't know that all along he wanted to have sex with me.

"Hmph," I grumbled, sitting up in the bed. My sheets slowly cascaded from my body, leaving me pale and naked. Matt stared at me and I raised an eyebrow, daring him to do what he is going to do next.

Keep watching to find out if Matt has a sudden and interesting new activity that is more important than the stock market crashing!

Swallowing, Matt closed his eyes before turning around and saying, "Shit, my mom is going to kill me if I don't help her move this furniture! I'm already late!" He picked up his shirt from the floor and slipped it on, lining up his shoes.

I'll take Katie-did-that for three hundred please! Keep watching to find out if Matt will make me a cute little promise that he'll assume will mean the world to me.

"I promise we will hang out again. I'll call you." He slipped his shoes on, walked over and planted a wet kiss onto my cheek.

I'll take Katie-did-that for four hundred please! Keep watching to find out if Matt is going to bolt right about...

"See ya, Katie!" He grabbed his wallet off of my dresser and left the room.

I'll take Katie-did-that for five hundred please! With a sigh, I plopped back down into my bed. I heard the front door slam closed and I frowned.

Tune in next time on Slutty and Proud. I went back to sleep.