Rookie's Day Out

(Nobody's POV)
She was a rookie and he was her TO. Yet they eventually fell in love...after a long, long time.

(Andy's POV)
Day 1 on the job, please God let me have a decent TO, don't stick me with the old bag Oliver Shaw. I gotta make sure I do good, I gotta keep the badge in the family. I can't let my Dad down, he's all I've got left.

(Sam's POV)
Shit. Some kids been murdered and I gotta be careful. I can't get made. I've worked too hard over the past month, all this UC work can't go to waste. Don't screw up Sam, don't screw up.

(Andy's POV)
Day 1 and I'm already out on a homiside, but guess who my TO is. Yeah...Shaw. Why? Why God why? How could you do this to me?

(Nobody's POV)
As Andy shows up, her and her, now best friend, Tracy start to search for the offender. As Andy's radio screeches to inform her of the description of the male party, she begins knocking on doors.

(Andy's POV)
My radio calls in the description:
Male, late 20s, jet black greasy hair, wearing blue jeans and a black top.
Great, that narrows it to every deadbeat in town. As I start knocking on doors, I eventually have to kick one in because nobody's answering yet I can hear them talking.

(Sam's POV)
Shit. There's a cop at the door. Probably has something to do with the shooting downstairs. I gotta try and keep my guy quiet until they eventually move off to next doors apartment but this idiot beside me won't shut up!!

(Nobody's POV)
Andy finally kicks the door in and sees the two men sitting on the window ledge by the fire escape.

(Andy's POV)
"Put your hands in the air! Don't move!" I see two guys and one of them matches the offenders description. It's gotta be him.

(Sam's POV)
Shit! Shit! Shit! I gotta run. I can't get made, not when I'm this close to my target. Fuckkkkk, what I'm I gonna do?

(Nobody's POV)
Andy begins walking toward the two men, gun drawn, when suddenly one of them takes off down the fire escape, only coming back to grab ahold of his accomplice.

(Andy's POV)
Shit! No he can't get away. It's my first freakin day! I can't let him go. I gotta call it in on the radio.

(Sam's POV)
Ooooh she's a rookie. This should be easy. She ain't gonna be smart enough
to come after us. See ya sucker.

To be continued...

A/N I know this chapter isn't finished but let me know if I should continue on with it.