Chapter #8: The Flight (Ryan's P.O.V)

It's 6:30am and I'm ready to go to the airport to see my ENTIRE LIFE, I'm super excited! But I just remembered... I wrote some songs for Chloe, but I didn't tell her about it... Well, it's okay because we're supposed to be keeping it to ourselves, we can't tell anyone, but our friends and family, of course. I wrote more than 12 songs because it was just so hard to live without her...

Colton picked me up and we talked for a while, then I stared at the horizon thinking of the songs I had written for her... Some of them were posted on my Instagram and some not. I was still thinking of publishing them, it was the hardest time of my life, and we had to keep it to ourselves, so it'd look a little more realistic...

I finally got to the airport, I ate something and then I was ready to go, but I just sat down, I had to wait for the plane. We boarded the plane early, I was really happy because that way, I can have more time with Chlo, I was exited, I wasn't even on 1st class, but I didn't care, all I wanted was my little angel, my favorite person in the ENTIRE world, my Chloe, I kinda started to cry because I was just so happy!! I wasn't crying because I was sad, I was crying because I was so excited, I couldn't hold it in... Then I started thinking of one of my favorite love songs... I had it on my phone so I started listening to it.

We were all ready for the flight, I turned off my phone and looked at the screen in front of me, I tapped on the "radio" button and "Little Do You Know" was on, I started listening to it, I was kinda dancing, but not really, that had reminded me of Chloe... Ahh

I started to cry, but I didn't do it for long, I had to be on a plane for about 4 hours, what was I gonna do? I decided to just keep listening to the radio. The next song on the radio after "Little Do You Know" was "Just A Dream"

I almost cried, but I didn't, then the weirdest song I had ever heard in my life was on, it was my first time listening to it, I don't know the name, but it sounded kinda like this...

  I was really confused, but the guy who was next to me explained some stuff about it, he said "surprised by the Nightcore version of  "Mi Mi Mi"?" I looked at him confused and he explained something about "Anime" but I wasn't interested in it, so I kinda listened to him and then listened at many other songs for about 3 hours until we got there...

We're here! Chloe came to pick me up and before I could see her, she wrapped her hands around me and laughed, I laughed too and then we started talking, I said I'd drive, she said it was okay, and then we went home. I was officially the HAPPIEST MAN IN THE ENTIRE WIRLD! Chloe told me she had a surprise for me at home, I smiled and started driving.