darkened fire

CHAPTER 1

Pitch stared at the broken soul of a creature that was once known as Rapunzel, The girl had held on as long as she could to her sanity as the nightmares plagued her nearly every second of both her waking and sleeping hour and it was a surprise when she went silent, no longer screaming just the occasional twitching and as tears streaked her face.

"Little worm," pitch whispered evilly caressing the girl's cheek with his bony finger, she sucked in a shuddering breath and inched away from him " We have visitors waiting for us, and , do try to smile a little , flower." He yanked her up by her hair and pushed her forward, ignoring the girl's pained whimper as she struggled against his hold.

                                                                             ...

" My, my .looky,looky, she really is a beauty."  smiled  a dark haired teen who vaguely looked similar to jack, except for the fact that his eyes were gold and hair the color of a raven's wing." Maybe you should keep angel over there all this body might set her aflame."

"Worry not ,neeazen, , she's flame proof." Pitch said shoving her forward, but instead of  whimpering like she usually would have she hit the floor laughing smugly. "T-To bad I wasn't idiot and narcissist proof , I might have had a chance of not catching what you have." she said smirking, her attitude catching both males off guard. " You little-" Neeazen started but was interrupted again. "You little, what ? runt, brat, child,being below my superior-ness ? " Rapunzel mocked." I bet I could get you a book of comebacks and you still couldn't comeback !"

Pitch smirked at this, beaten,bruised to the point of death, soul shattered, essence destroyed neglected ,alone ,forgotten ,distressed ,alone ,afraid , and depressed and yet through it all this mere girl still had the strength-no- the courage to sass a person possibly 4 times her power, he had to admit it the girl acted a lot like his...wife,