Chapter 1

I was starting at my cellphone waiting my best friend message, and i found out that it will never arrive cause something has happened... i didn't want that this rumors were true.
How can it be possible after what have just happened how can he do that to his best friend! I can believe it, i don't wanna believe it.
It's been a hard since the thing with will and ben our best friend, and everything starts a month ago, me and ben where at the club looking for will because we went into a big fight 2 hours ago because i didn't answered his messages and he was worried because he couldn't reached me,i couldn't found him i was exhausted i was going to tell him that i love him and i don't wanna be fitting anymore and that i was selfish and i was sorry , but when i found him he was holding her in his arms giving her a kiss in her, and then he saw me.
My head was spinning, i was running to the exit and ben grabbed my coat and lead me to a cab, it was a rainy day so he put his coat over my head so i will not get wet.
I don't really know how long was the drive to my apartment, but i remember to feel the worst feeling i could ever feel and there was no pill or medicine that could made me feel better just the hug that ben could give me.