Ben drowned x Jeff the killer x Jason the toymaker x Link

Ben and Jeff were sitting on the couch and talking about killing stalking the fucked up yaoi manga " Yeah I know they call the thing a mangwha "  "What so they don't know how to pronounce manga hah anime weebs ahahahahaha"  " yeah stupid" said Ben and Jeff while eating some Lays crisps, Suddenly Jason came in with a person " Uhm guys this is my boyfriend Link The hero of Hyrule  .

Link saw Ben and instantly looked eagle eyed at Ben , Jeff said " No fucking way God Jason your going out with an elf that's so weird "  " Proxies can't date with Elfs it's not aloud " said Ben ......Link signed languages a middle finger at Ben and then Ben did it back , " BEN DONT BE SO RUDE" Jason said angrily " Now Links staying the night here and that's final because he's my boyfriend he can't talk so don't make fun out of him okay and for god sake LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE!"

Ben and Jeff were upset though and went upstairs to bed , That night Ben and Jeff heard moaning and then they crept out of the bedroom and tipped toed down the hallway, They were close to The doll maker and Jason's door and they opened it slowly then they saw Jason fucking Link " Oh well Welll WELL Look what we've got here " said Ben angrily
" Wha.... OH FOR FUCKSAKE BEN AND JEFF " Jason shouted angrily " WHY IN THE FUCKING HELL WOULD YOU SNEAK UP ON ME AND LINK HAVING SEX AND DISTURB US WITH YOUR SASSINESS!" Jason said furiously while still thrusting inside of Link , Ben got hard as he saw Jason fucking Ben and Jeff to.

Jason turned around and saw the two erections in Jeffs and Ben's pants , Jason stopped and said " Ohhhhhh~ boys do you want to join us " Ben and Jeffs face lit up with delight "mmmmh We are both up for a foursome mmmhmh~" They both said while they bit their lips and took of their clothes and threw them on the floor then they both took out their ponytails  out of their long hair and went over to Link and Jason.

Jason kissed Ben on his lips and Link started Touching Jeffs penis and then Jeff touched Links penis too they Both flickered their fingers over the heads of their penises then Ben,Link and Jeff got on top of each other and started anal licking , Then Link and Ben got on top of Jason and started giving an assjob on Jason's cock and Jeff sat on Jason's face And then Jason started to lick his asshole , Jeff then grinded his ass against and then he went down to Jason's cock and started getting his ass all over Jason's cock too.....Jason was nearly getting close to ejaculate but he need one more orgasm to send him over.

Then they all let out two last moans and loads of hot White sticky liquidy sperm came out of Jason Cock again more came out than the last time all over their asses and all over their penises, " Ahhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck boys mmmmh mhhhhhhhh ah~ uh ~ uh ~ I need and wee now " " Yeah we all need one too" Said BEN.

They all put their clothes on and went to have a piss and fell asleep.

But vine was on the floor still asleep he thought in his head (Are they fucking again mmmh nah zzzzzzzzzzzz)

The end