Forever

"Is everything OK Naomi?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You barely touched your food."

"I'm not really hungry."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Okay, If you say so."

"Oh my god! What's with the twenty questions? I said I'm fine!"

"You don't have to raise your voice, It's our anniversary and I would like to enjoy it."

"I'm sorry, you're right. So how was work?"

"Work was gooo....."

"We've been dating for five years. FIVE YEARS!"

"Oh here we go with this again."

"What's really going on Jake? Is there someone else?"

"You're causing a scene, knock it off!"

"Who is she? Just tell me so I can stop waiting."

"Waiting? What the hell are you talking about?"

"A ring god dammit!"

"Naomi sit down."

"No! We can finish this conversation in the car!"

"Fine! Should I grab a doggy bag?"

"Why do you make everything into a joke? It's not funny and sometimes I feel like I'm not good enough for you, like I'm not good enough to be your wife."

"You are perfect, you're my one and only. How many times do I have to tell you there isn't anyone else?"

"I need you to prove it! Playing house with you isn't working for me anymore Jake."

"A ring won't prove how much I love you."

"Maybe you're right, but You are my best friend and I want us to start a family together."

"I want all of those things too baby, but my pockets are empty. Maybe if I take on a second job we could afford to get married but until then there isn't much I can do."

"Bullshit! How many times have we talked about this and I've told you time and time again that it's not about the money?"

"I know you say you don't care but I do! I want to give you everything you want in life, not just everything you need to live. Do you understand?"

"Yes and I love you so much for that, but I want my father to walk me down the aisle before his cancer kills him and now that we found out they are stopping his chemotherapy I'm just worried I'll never have a chance to dance with my father on my wedding day."

"I'm sorry you feel sad, I really am. But I'm just not ready."

"Whatever, just take me home."

"Soooo.... you don't want a big wedding with all the fancy girly shit?"

"No! I don't care about any of that!"

"Kiss me."

"Really!? Are you even listening to me?"

"Shut up and Kiss me!"

"No!"

"Come on, you are a really good kisser."

"Whatever Jake....your compliments will get you nowhere. I want to go home, NOW!"

"Fine, put your seatbelt on then"